Default Change my CD player to Jensen CD3610

http://www.cardomain.com/item/JENCD3610

I changed my CD player to Jensen CD3610 just for $50.
It could cost nearly $100 including shipping but I got
damn low price.

mightymouse68

You got a low price because it's a Jensen. Notice that there are no
reviews for this product. That is because no one in their right mind
would buy one. I just spoke to the management of CarDomain.com and they
told me that just by purchasing this piece of crap you have become a
preferred customer. If you need them, I think I can still dig up a
Kraco 7-band equalizer and some Roadmaster 6X9s in boxes that should
fit on the rear deck of you vehicle. I'll sell them real cheap.

mightymouse68 wrote:
You got a low price because it's a Jensen. Notice that there are no
reviews for this product. That is because no one in their right mind
would buy one. I just spoke to the management of CarDomain.com and

they
told me that just by purchasing this piece of crap you have become a
preferred customer. If you need them, I think I can still dig up a
Kraco 7-band equalizer and some Roadmaster 6X9s in boxes that should
fit on the rear deck of you vehicle. I'll sell them real cheap.

I got at $50 because that model is the last one. Jensen is now selling
with MP3 capablity with same model at $150. Anyway, the price does not
matter because most car stereo are all made in China. From $499 Alpine
to the one that I got. What do you reall expect from those prodct? They
are
all same product made same crap. Don't expect your $499 made in China
Alpine has a superior quality than $20 Jensen stereo. They are all
same of stuff. You paid out fat bucks just for them to run their
private business. I don't need to put a Made in China $200 EQ or $399
made in China Sony CD player. Anyways, I've the best car stereo sound
now...

mightymouse68

You have made your point. You have spent wisely and now you have the
best car stereo sound. You are truly the master. I feel foolish for
having spent excessively on products that I believed to be superior
when all along I should have realized that all products are the same. I
will now write every car audio magazine's editor and complain that they
have wasted my time and money with their lies about how the products
they review produce different sound characteristics and are made with
different levels of quality.

Wait a second, if all products are the same regardless of price, how do
you have the best car stereo sound? You must have a superior
installation. Could you provide us pictures of your setup so that we
may admire and learn from your work?

MOSFET

Could you provide us pictures of your setup so that we
may admire and learn from your work?

Oh my, yes. I know I would forever be indebted to you, mmdir2002, if you
would provide some pictures of your setup so that I may hope to someday have
a system like yours.

MOSFET

mightymouse68 wrote:
You have made your point. You have spent wisely and now you have the
best car stereo sound. You are truly the master. I feel foolish for
having spent excessively on products that I believed to be superior
when all along I should have realized that all products are the same.

will now write every car audio magazine's editor and complain that

they
have wasted my time and money with their lies about how the products
they review produce different sound characteristics and are made with
different levels of quality.

Ask them why they have to produce in China. Don't you think you are
rid off buying $299 Made In China Pioneer Speakers. How about
that $250 Made in China capacitor?

Wait a second, if all products are the same regardless of price, how

do
you have the best car stereo sound? You must have a superior
installation. Could you provide us pictures of your setup so that we
may admire and learn from your work?

Are you joking or you just foolish?
What the hell is the best installation? What matter is whether the
installation is works or not. Mine is working. there is no such thing
as better installation.

MOSFET wrote:
Could you provide us pictures of your setup so that we
may admire and learn from your work?

Oh my, yes. I know I would forever be indebted to you, mmdir2002,

if you
would provide some pictures of your setup so that I may hope to

someday have
a system like yours.

MOSFET

Just connect the wire properly where it belongs. I studied electronic.

MOSFET

wrote in message
oups.com...
Are you joking or you just foolish?

Two things come to mind....

First, you have absolutely no idea how incredibly ironic this question is
coming from you. This is EXACTLY the question we all ask ourselves after
reading almost all of your posts.

Second, not knowing whether this is a joke or not speaks more to your state
of mind than mightymouse68's.

MOSFET

MOSFET wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Are you joking or you just foolish?

Two things come to mind....

First, you have absolutely no idea how incredibly ironic this

question is
coming from you. This is EXACTLY the question we all ask ourselves

after
reading almost all of your posts.

Second, not knowing whether this is a joke or not speaks more to your

state
of mind than mightymouse68's.

MOSFET

You have your right to your opinion. I don't see your point....It's
just
opinion that I don't need it.

mightymouse68

Once again I have learned a valuable lesson from you. I always believed
that I needed to properly place speakers to create a pleasing
soundstage but thanks to your knowledge I now realize that it doesn't
matter what I buy or where I place it in my vehicle as long as the
wires are hooked up correctly. It makes no sense to uninstall and sell
what I already have, but in the future if I need to replace a component
I will not spend more than $100 and I will just connect the wires and
throw it in the back seat.

Why dont you just throw it all in a cardboard box and put it in your
trunk then? As long the the wire is connected! My back seat is small
enough without a pile of speakers taking up my space..

You should have studied english.

Chad Wahls wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

MOSFET wrote:
Could you provide us pictures of your setup so that we
may admire and learn from your work?

Oh my, yes. I know I would forever be indebted to you, mmdir2002,

if you
would provide some pictures of your setup so that I may hope to

someday have
a system like yours.

MOSFET

Just connect the wire properly where it belongs. I studied

electronic.

And failed!

it failed when you can't read the manual.

Jolida JD-100A CD Player Dealers Peter High End Audio 2 January 28th 05 04:51 PM
Do I need a new player neilmartin High End Audio 2 September 17th 04 12:08 AM
DVD player audio distortion tk Tech 9 August 17th 04 09:18 AM
Amplifier and CD player recommendation ? Bruce J. Richman Audio Opinions 29 August 5th 04 12:36 PM
MP3 player with best hardware + software UI Bennett Haselton Tech 18 June 19th 04 11:57 PM