DP7084106

Default Western Electric 1A Tone Arm And Reproducer F.S.

I have one 1A tone arm (good Western Electric Decal), and 1A reproducer (fair
Northern Electric Decal) for sale, circa 1926-29. No idea on condition of
reproducer but these are built like a tank! $750.00 U.S., plus shipping of
your choice.

I will not ship to, but will sell to, out of country buyers. If you're out of
the United States then you need to have a friend living here that can handle
the transaction for you. Although my digital camera was stolen recently I will
somehow get digital photos of it to you if required.

Interested parties reply to