Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jaredhenderson89@gmail.com is offline

Default Info on Tascam Portasudio 464

On Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 9:25:38 AM UTC-7, Laurence Payne wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 09:00:41 -0700 (PDT), George Ashley
wrote:

I just recently acquired a Tascam Portastudio 464 for free but did not
get the manual with it. Does anyone here ever have one of these units
and is it worth trying to use it. Physically it looks to be in good
shape but I have no idea how to use it .

George

Yes, we all had one (or similar). No, it probably isn't worth trying
to use it. What it does can be done MUCH better with cheap digital
equipment.

If your address works, I've sent you the manual.

Would it be too much to ask if you could send me that manual as well? Just got a 464 and cant wait to start messin around with it