Posted to rec.audio.tech
gregz gregz is offline

Default Who can repair EV T250 Midhorn Damaged during Shipping

audioman55 wrote:
Someone out there than can help me get this rare EV T250 Midhorn driver
repaired? The terminal is bent banged up getting no reading on ohm
meter.

I guess you need to dissemble if your doing it yourself. Might find a
fixable problem. I don't have any clues of who might do it.

Greg