Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default What will replace the CD?

Geoff said:

CD v. MP3 is like chalk and cheese.

Can you say chèvre?

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without radiation poisoning.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro

"Citizen Ted" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:33:26 -0700, wrote:

There have been a number of articles recently discussing the death of the
CD, and wondering what might replace it commercially. Some of the
possibilities discussed are flash memory, downloading a la iPod, or even
sending info directly to the brain. Let's ignore this latter, since it's
not presently possible, and attempt to answer the question of what might
actually take the place of CDs. A successful replacement will have to
have
all the features of a CD, but solve a few of the CD's drawbacks.

Had a recent discussion with a friend about this. This was the
pie-in-the-sky conclusion: global wireless on-demand technology.

It will involve the next generation (or two) of satellite transciever
technologies, but we will eventually have a global blanket of fat
bandwidth. Your cell phone will act as your universal remote control,
as well as your phone. You pre-pay for your content, which is held in
servers. Let's say, for instance, that you're a big Beatles fan and
you also love Star Wars movies. In the morning, your alarm clock fires
up and makes a request on the network and you are woken by "Here Comes
the Sun (Doon-Oon-Doo-Doo)". You shut off the alarm.

There's a lot to be said for this idea. The cell phone idea is good, as is
the on-demand distribution model. It's the pricing that interests me.

First, music will have to be distributed the same way iTunes distributes it.
Once you receive it, it's yours forever. When the customer establishes a
connection to the satellite, the download speed and compression are known
and the time required to send x minutes of music at that rate will determine
the price. The satellite downloads your request at the highest possible
speed, and it's stored in the cell phone memory. The charge is deleted
from your account. You can transfer the downloaded music to some other
device or to your computer. There would have to be some limit to the number
of times the music can be transferred and to what devices, but this can be
worked out ahead of time. The beauty of it is that the price can be
instantly transmitted to your cell phone before you authorize the download.

Naturally, those who want their music at 24bit/96kHz will pay appreciably
more because they hog bandwidth. If 64kb/s is sufficient, the price will be
much lower since it requires only 1/70th the bandwidth.

Norm Strong

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
ScottW ScottW is offline

wrote:
[...]

I don't think this system will ever be satellite based for other than
broadcast data (XM etc).
First... voice service still remains king revenue generator and primary
consumer demand for all wireless networks. You simply won't be able
to justify a bidirectional data network without voice capability.
That means geo synch high orbit sateliites are out due to latency...
LEO satellites are required. The last 2 LEO networks launched both
went bankrupt and were sold for pennies on the dollar...Irridium and
Globalstar. No one is going to ever fork up the billions required for
LEO sat networks again.
Another big issue....terrestrial networks are covering the planet at a
rapida rate...there simply isn't enough pops out there without cellular
coverage of one form or another to make a case for more expensive
service.
You may get the wireless model you're talking about with next
generation WiFi or WiMax (802.16). Unfortunately standards take time
and money to develop and then its even longer for deployment.. right
now the uptake for high speed wireless in US (Verizons EV-Do) isn't all
that compelling for networks of the BW you discuss to be deployed.

I think this business paradigm will have to come from the providers
over wire networks to show they work...then perhaps wireless will pick
up.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Citizen Ted Citizen Ted is offline

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:10:40 -0700, wrote:

[...]

Hi Norm;

Actually, my idea is that you never actually have any of your data at
all. Let's say I want to buy the song "Love My Way" by the Psychedelic
Furs. I use my cell phone to authorize my computer to connect to
Skynet. Skynet has access to my OS, apps and files, as well as the
Internet. I go to iTunes and buy "Love My Way" for $.99. Once I've
paid for it, I don't actually receive any data at all. The system
simply allows me access that file from a database. It has been
"unlocked" for me.

I want to listen to "Love My Way", so I activate my home stereo with
my cell phone. The cell phone sends a code to my stereo system. My
stereo hears the code and it is my stereo system that says to SkyNet,
"Stream file lovemyway.wav from database tedsmusic.db to this stereo
system NOW."

The song plays.

In my pie-in-the-sky technological breakthrough concept, the file is
steamed into my stereo, and is decoded as 24-bit 96K audio. I admit
this is fat bandwidth, but it was only 10 years ago I was cruising the
Net at 28.8Kb. Now I'm at about 5Mb. At work, I'm at 100Mb.

At any rate, I never really have the file at all. My stereo is a dumb
terminal with access to SkyNet. When I listen to files, they're being
streamed into whatever device I'm authorized to use. It may be my car
stereo or alarm clock. If I'm out and about, I can walk up to any
authorized A/V kiosk and check my email, listen to music or watch
video. My cell phone is more like a pass card. It tells a dumb
terminal (stereo, TV display, computer) "This is Ted. He's authorized
for A, B, C, D and E. Right now, he wants D. Play it."

In this system, ownership is a matter of mere authorization. There
will no need for giant hard drives or squabbles over copyright. It
will be media on demand.

I admit that our current global system cannot handle the bandwidth.
But HD (and its subsequent incarnations) will likely push the
envelope. It may be a mix of terrestrial and satellite systems, or it
may be satellite only. And we may end up edging so high into the
frequency spectrum that new techniques will be required to encode
intelligence. Wanna hear something really insane? I'm thinking we may
one day be able to modulate neutrinos. That would solve the bandwidth
and penetration problems quite nicely!

If there's a downside to this, it's the potential for lockout of
"undesirable" content. Powerful forces could potentially control the
availability of content. One look at the recent "Net Neutrality" flap
makes this clear. It's kind of like the arguments for and against a
cashless society.

Anyway, that's my prediction, and I'm stickin' to it.

Criticisms welcomed. If they're really good, I'll amend my ideas and
cut you in on the profits when I'm Lord and Master of SkyNet.

- TR

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
David Morgan \(MAMS\) David Morgan \(MAMS\) is offline

"Citizen Ted" wrote in message

I use my cell phone to authorize my computer to connect to
Skynet.

I want to listen to "Love My Way", so I activate my home stereo with
my cell phone.

The cell phone sends a code to my stereo system.

If there's a downside to this, it's the potential for lockout of
"undesirable" content.

If there's a 'down' side to this, it's that the first big EMP from a
nuke and everyone who's playing the 'cellular' game in that
region is instantly cut off from everything.

DM

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Jeff Findley Jeff Findley is offline

"Citizen Ted" wrote in message
news
[...]

I see two problems with this concept. One is that the music industry wants
you to pay every single time you listen to the song. Even if it's only
$0.05 per song, they'll make more money in the long run that way.

The second problem is bandwidth. We all used to think that Internet
bandwidth would just keep growing. The big players in the Internet don't
want that anymore. They've been lobbying for changes in the laws to allow a
two tiered approach where sites that pay more money, get more bandwidth
thruoghout the entire Internet. This means that only the big record
companies will be able to stream audio and video at high speeds reliably.
So that means everyone will have to play by their rules. See first
objection.

Where does this place the consumer? It means if they don't continue to buy
CD's (or some other form of media where the music is actually on their PC or
mobile device), that they may get stuck with empty promises from the music
industry and no access to audio they thought they "bought" and would have
forever.

Remember Divx? It was competing with the DVD format, but with one
difference. You had to "rent" the disc you had on your shelf every time you
watched it. They had an option to "buy" the disc as well, so you could
watch it an unlimited number of times. The format not only died, but left
anyone who bought players and discs in a really bad spot.

Jeff
safety"
- B. Franklin, Bartlett's Familiar Quotations (1919)

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Bill Bill is offline

I was recording some vinyl albums the other day.

I've heard discussions of the issue on and off over the years.
Obviously, there is more noise and static, and some tracks are less
clear than others, but there is something in the vinyl recording--
subtleties, nuance, overtones-- whatever-- that aint on the CD.

wrote:
For now I am planning on switching to DVD Audio and/or vinyl records.
I'm tired of CD's and MP3's. I can hear better sound & I want better
sound than these stupid things deliver. CD & MP3 are the Domino's Pizza
of music. In the future I would like very high bandwidth music on
either Blue Ray or holographic disks (300gb+). I'd like something far
beyond 24bit/192khz.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...

For now I am planning on switching to DVD Audio and/or vinyl records.

Good, maybe that will help make them more affordable for the rest of us.

I'm tired of CD's and MP3's.

Says something about your choice of CDs and MP3s.

I can hear better sound & I want better
sound than these stupid things deliver.

Go to live performances much?

CD & MP3 are the Domino's Pizza of music.

Reasonably nutritious and reasonably priced. No snob appeal.

In the future I would like very high bandwidth music on
either Blue Ray or holographic disks (300gb+). I'd like something far
beyond 24bit/192khz.

IOW, numbers for the sake of numbers.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

For now I am planning on switching to DVD Audio and/or vinyl records.

Good, maybe that will help make them more affordable for the rest of us.

I'm tired of CD's and MP3's.

Says something about your choice of CDs and MP3s.

I can hear better sound & I want better
sound than these stupid things deliver.

Go to live performances much?

CD & MP3 are the Domino's Pizza of music.

Reasonably nutritious and reasonably priced. No snob appeal.

And tastes like cardboard.

In the future I would like very high bandwidth music on
either Blue Ray or holographic disks (300gb+). I'd like something far
beyond 24bit/192khz.

IOW, numbers for the sake of numbers.

--
REMOVE your capo to reply
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal Sander deWaal is offline

Jenn said:

CD & MP3 are the Domino's Pizza of music.

Reasonably nutritious and reasonably priced. No snob appeal.

And tastes like cardboard.

Thank's Jen for admitting Jenn that you reguraly, order pizza's from
place's like Dominoes Jean LOL ;-)

--
"Due knot trussed yore spell chequer two fined awl miss steaks."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Sander deWaal said:

And tastes like cardboard.

Thank's Jen for admitting Jenn that you reguraly, order pizza's from
place's like Dominoes Jean LOL ;-)

Typical tweako-freako cop-out, pal. You idiots claim you can tell your
favorite pizza from an honest, workaday job like Domino's, but when the
chips are down, you come up empty, Slick. When was the last time you did a
proper toppings-matched, nose-plugged taste test of different pizzas? You
say you can tell the difference, but I say you can't distinguish a
Domino's pizza from one made of green cheese, tweako.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without radiation poisoning.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

For now I am planning on switching to DVD Audio and/or vinyl records.

Good, maybe that will help make them more affordable for the rest of us.

I'm tired of CD's and MP3's.

Says something about your choice of CDs and MP3s.

I can hear better sound & I want better
sound than these stupid things deliver.

Go to live performances much?

CD & MP3 are the Domino's Pizza of music.

Reasonably nutritious and reasonably priced. No snob appeal.

And tastes like cardboard.

Since I don't eat cardboard, I can neither confirm nor deny your claim,
Jenn. I'll take your word for it as you seem to be a self-proclaimed expert
and well-practiced eater of cardboard. Which brands of cardboard taste most
like Domino's, or does all cardboard taste the same?

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Michael Wozniak Michael  Wozniak is offline

[...]

One problem I see is the fact that in your model, you have to d/l everytime
you want to use the file, which means many d/ls, which means you use many
times more bandwidth. Why do that if you can d/l once and buy?

Mikey
Nova Music Productions

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Geoff Geoff is offline

Bill wrote:
I was recording some vinyl albums the other day.

I've heard discussions of the issue on and off over the years.
Obviously, there is more noise and static, and some tracks are less
clear than others, but there is something in the vinyl recording--
subtleties, nuance, overtones-- whatever-- that aint on the CD.

It's called distortion and noise.

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro

"Bill" wrote in message
I was recording some vinyl albums the other day.

I've heard discussions of the issue on and off over the years. Obviously,
there is more noise and static, and some tracks are less clear than
others, but there is something in the vinyl recording--
subtleties, nuance, overtones-- whatever-- that aint on the CD.

It is true that CDs lack the inherent noise and distortion that is inherent
in the LP format. Why you want to deify it escapes me.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Want to talk religion? Here's the Rev. Kroofeces!

Gather thy albums, all ye faithful followers of old-time audio. A new
sermon is ready to shatter your ice palace of dreams.

the LP format. Why you want to deify it escapes me.

And God looked down into the Hive, and lo, there was the Krooborg fishing
in the toilet again. And God spake unto Mr. ****, and He bade him clean
his mouth before posting. And the Krooborg cowered, and quaked, and...
took another bite of ****. So much for religious faith. ;-)

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without radiation poisoning.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

For now I am planning on switching to DVD Audio and/or vinyl records.

Good, maybe that will help make them more affordable for the rest of us.

I'm tired of CD's and MP3's.

Says something about your choice of CDs and MP3s.

I can hear better sound & I want better
sound than these stupid things deliver.

Go to live performances much?

CD & MP3 are the Domino's Pizza of music.

Reasonably nutritious and reasonably priced. No snob appeal.

And tastes like cardboard.

Since I don't eat cardboard, I can neither confirm nor deny your claim,
Jenn. I'll take your word for it as you seem to be a self-proclaimed expert
and well-practiced eater of cardboard. Which brands of cardboard taste most
like Domino's, or does all cardboard taste the same?

A little critical thinking, Arny' that's all we ask.

--
REMOVE your capo to reply
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net
wrote:

Gather thy albums, all ye faithful followers of old-time audio. A new
sermon is ready to shatter your ice palace of dreams.

the LP format. Why you want to deify it escapes me.

And God looked down into the Hive, and lo, there was the Krooborg fishing
in the toilet again. And God spake unto Mr. ****, and He bade him clean
his mouth before posting. And the Krooborg cowered, and quaked, and...
took another bite of ****. So much for religious faith. ;-)

George, though I find your scene distasteful (no pun intended), you
mention of religion makes me think of a quote I read today. It's by
James Kennedy, one of the most prominent of today's evangelical
Christian leaders. I find it disturbing:
"Our job is to reclaim America for Christ, whatever the cost. We are to
exercise godly dominion and influence over our neighborhoods, our
schools, our government, our literature and arts, our sports arenas, our
entertainment media, our news media, our scientific endeavors -- in
short, over every aspect and institution of human society."

--
REMOVE your capo to reply
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro

Jenn said:

And God looked down into the Hive, and lo, there was the Krooborg fishing
in the toilet again. And God spake unto Mr. ****, and He bade him clean
his mouth before posting. And the Krooborg cowered, and quaked, and...
took another bite of ****. So much for religious faith. ;-)

George, though I find your scene distasteful (no pun intended),

An opinion you get to have.™

you mention of religion makes me think of a quote I read today.

I hope you realize Arnii wants you to punish him for God.

It's by James Kennedy, one of the most prominent of today's evangelical
Christian leaders. I find it disturbing:
"Our job is to reclaim America for Christ, whatever the cost. We are to
exercise godly dominion and influence over our neighborhoods, our
schools, our government, our literature and arts, our sports arenas, our
entertainment media, our news media, our scientific endeavors -- in
short, over every aspect and institution of human society."

Yep, it's creepy. And also familiar. Hmmm....

"Our job is to reclaim Audio for the Hive, whatever the cost. We are to
exercise aBxism dominion and influence over our newsgroups, our
conclaves, our stores, our publishers and shows, our R&D facilities, our
big-box retailers, our Web sites -- in short, over every aspect and
institution of the audio industry."

I knew it! As I suspected all along, Krooger has been programmed to
assimilate consumer audio. It's too bad for him that audio consumers are
smarter than Christian zealots. ;-)

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without radiation poisoning.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MINe 109 MINe 109 is offline

In article
,

wrote:

[...]

The key word there is 'dominion.'

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
MINe 109 wrote:

In article
,

wrote:

[...]

Exactly.

--
REMOVE your capo to reply
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro

wrote:

Jenn said:

And God looked down into the Hive, and lo, there was the Krooborg fishing
in the toilet again. And God spake unto Mr. ****, and He bade him clean
his mouth before posting. And the Krooborg cowered, and quaked, and...
took another bite of ****. So much for religious faith. ;-)

George, though I find your scene distasteful (no pun intended),

An opinion you get to have.

Of course ;-)

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro

wrote:

[...]

Sounds like he's declaring jihad...

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro

"Jenn" wrote in message

a quote I read today. It's by
James Kennedy, one of the most prominent of today's evangelical
Christian leaders.

Fame and good Christian theology don't always go together.

I find it disturbing:

"Our job is to reclaim America for Christ, whatever the cost. We are to
exercise godly dominion and influence over our neighborhoods, our
schools, our government, our literature and arts, our sports arenas, our
entertainment media, our news media, our scientific endeavors -- in
short, over every aspect and institution of human society."

I''m not all that disturbed, only because I'm quite familiar with his
position over the years.

"Dominion" sounds a lot to me like lording it over people against their
will. This doesn't sound to me like:

Isaiah 1:18a

"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:

[...]

Yes, as sick as the Taliban mentality

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

"MINe 109" wrote in message
In article
,

wrote:

[...]

he says 'godly dominion', but what he really means is a human dominion by
Christian zealots.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Jenn" wrote in message
And tastes like cardboard.

Since I don't eat cardboard,

You're too busy eating feces and corn flakes.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 22:26:29 GMT, MINe 109
wrote:

In article
,

wrote:

[...]

Well, before I started circling the wagons I'd want to ask the guy
exactly what he means. He may not be certain himself.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Lorin David Schultz Lorin David Schultz is offline

Michael Wozniak wrote:

One problem I see is the fact that in your model, you have to d/l
everytime you want to use the file, which means many d/ls, which
means you use many times more bandwidth.

Kinda like quoting 99 lines of text going back three steps in the
conversation to add a three-line reply?

- Lorin David Schultz
in the control room
making even bad news sound good

(Remove spamblock to reply)

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 21:23:04 GMT, Jenn
wrote:

A little critical thinking, Arny' that's all we ask.

I've asked you once already to stop making unreasonable demands, Jenn.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MINe 109 MINe 109 is offline

In article ,
(paul packer) wrote:

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 22:26:29 GMT, MINe 109
wrote:

In article
,

wrote:

[...]

He's quite sure. Here's the article Jenn quotes:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...the_crusaders/

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

[...]

Did he threaten to kill anyone?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

[...]

You think he was threatening to kill anyone?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Funny, I've found myself thinking the same thing
when reading of paranoia of evangelical christians.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"MINe 109" wrote in message
(paul packer) wrote:

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 22:26:29 GMT, MINe 109
wrote:

In article
,

wrote:

[...]

Damn that freedom of speech can be a real bitch, can't it?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
MINe 109 MINe 109 is offline

In article KGUzg.5671$Mz3.3703@fed1read07,
"ScottW" wrote:

Sounds like he's declaring jihad...

Did he threaten to kill anyone?

Fellow Dominionist Roy Moore "once penned an opinion calling for the
state to execute 'practicing homosexuals'..."

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MINe 109 MINe 109 is offline

In article IUUzg.5674$Mz3.5008@fed1read07,
"ScottW" wrote:

"MINe 109" wrote in message
(paul packer) wrote:

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 22:26:29 GMT, MINe 109
wrote:

In article
,

wrote:

[...]

Neither Jenn nor I have called for censoring these views. The First
Amendment can handle it if Judge Moore wants to tour with his 10
Commandments rock.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro

ScottW wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message

Sounds like he's declaring jihad...

Did he threaten to kill anyone?

Dear Mr. ****,

Please try to understand what it is you are talking about before saying
really stupid things. As I've pointed out to you, your best bet in not
looking utterly dumb is to choose not post. While correlation does not
equal causation, in your case the correlation is 100%: You post, you
look really stupid. Not being a scientist and all, I'd have to come to
the conclusion that you're really not very bright.

Why not use 'jihad' as the rest of the world does?

http://www.answers.com/topic/jihad

I see no mention of a prerequisite for killing mentioned.

Moron.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

a quote I read today. It's by
James Kennedy, one of the most prominent of today's evangelical
Christian leaders.

Fame and good Christian theology don't always go together.

So true.

I find it disturbing:

"Our job is to reclaim America for Christ, whatever the cost. We are to
exercise godly dominion and influence over our neighborhoods, our
schools, our government, our literature and arts, our sports arenas, our
entertainment media, our news media, our scientific endeavors -- in
short, over every aspect and institution of human society."

I''m not all that disturbed, only because I'm quite familiar with his
position over the years.

"Dominion" sounds a lot to me like lording it over people against their
will. This doesn't sound to me like:

Isaiah 1:18a

"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD.

Again, true.

--
REMOVE your capo to reply