Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute

Default Hey, Poopster, when can we expect your homework?

Poopie, who claims to be a Mac "expert", wrote:
Macs also don't have the wealth of decent freeware applications that the PC
does.

Andre Jute, who *is* a Mac expert, replied:
Bull****. Macs arrive with tons of stuff installed that you never see
on Windows

Poopie:
No they *don't*. A complete lie.

Jute:
Well now, since you're such an "expert", Fatso, here's a test.

Start up any Mac, open the Applications Folder, and explain where we
can find the equivalents in the long, long list of free software on a
PC.

Next, within the Applications Folder, open Utilities and explain where
we can find the equivalents in the long, long list of free software on
a PC.

Next, open System Preferences, and explain where we can find the
equivalents in the long, long list of free software on a PC.

That should keep you busy for about three years of wriggling and lying
as you try to deny yet another rash statement.

When can we expect your homework, Poopie?

Andre Jute
We ask ze kwestions

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Bret Ludwig

Andre Jute wrote:
Poopie, who claims to be a Mac "expert", wrote:
Macs also don't have the wealth of decent freeware applications that the PC
does.

Andre Jute, who *is* a Mac expert, replied:
Bull****. Macs arrive with tons of stuff installed that you never see
on Windows

Poopie:
No they *don't*. A complete lie.

Jute:
Well now, since you're such an "expert", Fatso, here's a test.

The Mac has a different set of free software than does Windows. There
is also the fact that most X Windows stuff can be compiled to run on
MacOS X but most Mac people are Unix-stupid.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute

The thief Bret Ludwig wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
Poopie, who claims to be a Mac "expert", wrote:
Macs also don't have the wealth of decent freeware applications that the PC
does.

Andre Jute, who *is* a Mac expert, replied:
Bull****. Macs arrive with tons of stuff installed that you never see
on Windows

Poopie:
No they *don't*. A complete lie.

Jute:
Well now, since you're such an "expert", Fatso, here's a test.

The Mac has a different set of free software than does Windows. There
is also the fact that most X Windows stuff can be compiled to run on
MacOS X but most Mac people are Unix-stupid.

As usual, Ludwig, your brutish confidence fails to hide the fact that
you have missed every single salient point. Let's look behind the
facade of dumb facts you present:

The Mac has a different set of free software than does Windows.

The Mac has better software and vastly more of than Windows. That point
will be well illustrated when Poopie fails to show us the Windows
equivalents of the long, long. long list of software that comes
installed on every Mac. What's different about Windows is that it is a
poor-boy copy of the Mac Gui made by a bunch of spastics.

There
is also the fact that most X Windows stuff can be compiled to run on
MacOS X

Gee, you don't say! But, since the Mac already has all that super
software free of charge, you fail to explain why they should want
unixed Windows crap.

but most Mac people are Unix-stupid.

No, they're not stupid. The paid for a good shell and good software and
don't see the point of going behind the shell just to be able to use a
clumsy command line. That's stuff for anoraks whose time is worth
nothing to cream themselves over, irrelevant to elegant Mac users who
do things effortless right the first time.

Here's list for Poopie again: