Mikey

Default Looking for OLD Soundstream

Does anyone know where I can find the
Davinci and the original Tarantula (2000 watt, preferably the black widow
that was made for a short time)??
Thanks in advance
Mike

Mister_B

I have seen the daVinci for sale at a few online stores for decen
prices( eBay also ) . Dont just order from anywhere though .. I hav
never in my life seen a Black tarantula , but have heard of them ..
They do have both amps on this page though .
http://www.lightav.com/car/soundstream/amps2004.html Might wanna giv
um a call and pay with credit card in case you have to dispute i
please .
--
Mister_
Mister_B's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...hp?userid=2813