Riptex

Default Galaxy 5000 RS - 2W

Anyone reviewed this product yet? I bought it about two weeks ago along
with the network interface unit and can now control a blue alarm light
near my PC from 1500 feet. WooT! Anyway, now that I've been playing
with this unit outside of my car and because my wife grows weary of the
chir-chirp of the alarm in my den, the installation time is quickly
approaching.

Here are my questions:

1) Has anyone installed this alarm on a Subaru WRX? (Impreza, Impreza
Wagon?) [2003/4]

2) My WRX is a 5 speed. This means I have to find/use the Subaru
in-gear sensor; where is this located?

3) Has anyone done a step-by-step on the installation of a remote
start/alarm system with pictures?

Wish me luck.

Rip