Richard

Default Commercially available outdoor FM antennas [Non directional beams]

Can anyone tell me what outdoor FM antennas are available that are
either dipoles, or folded dipoles, or end fed halfwave antennas,
,j-poles - etc? Not directional parasitic beams!

There seem to be slim pickings, or it's just my searching skills that
are naff! :c) You come across quite a lot of transmitting antennas but
I'm after receiving antennas.

One regular non-broadcast dipole I've found:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Products/Mod...140438851&Modu

leNo=873&MR=N

Not bad, cheap.
----------------------------------
Halfwave type:

http://www.ccrane.com/fanfare.asp

Probably good. Expensive!!
----------------------------------
Folded dipole "halo":

http://www.towerhillaerials.com/viewProd.phtml?ref=52&orderNumber=0

Cheap, but I'd be tempted to bend this straight!:c)
Crossed dipoles:

http://www.funke.nl/aerials/fm.htm

No-one seems to sell receiving straigh folded dipole!!

Any other similar products out therethat you know about?

TIA.

Rich.