Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Those silly republicans!

These are the guys 2pid loves so much because they are so much like
him: driven by ideology, shallow, incapable of thought and incapable
accepting 'differing opinions'.

Oh, and they will also break laws they do not agree with and they will
forget about the Constitution when it's convenient for them to do so.

"The report issued Tuesday concluded that politics and ideology
disqualified a significant number of newly graduated lawyers and
summer interns seeking coveted Justice jobs in 2006."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080624/...inquiry_hiring

It's time to throw the bums out. The republicans have proven
themselves to be a bunch of corrupt liars.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 25, 3:20*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 25, 12:45*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
These are the guys 2pid loves so much because they are so much like
him: driven by ideology, shallow, incapable of thought and incapable
accepting 'differing opinions'.

Tacit agreement noted.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080624/...ustice_inquiry...

It's time to throw the bums out. The republicans have proven
themselves to be a bunch of corrupt liars.

I really like this little blurb here.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniont...25justice.html

"A fourth applicant, a student at the top of his class at Harvard and
fluent in Arabic, was relegated to the “questionable” pile because he
was a member of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a group
that advocates civil liberties. "

Yes, 2pid, that fits right in with your jihad. Have you ever worked
for DOJ?

"The report, prepared by the Justice Department's inspector general
and its ethics office, portrays a clumsy effort by senior Justice
Department screeners to weed out candidates for career positions whom
they considered “leftists,” using search engines online to look for
incriminating information or evidence of possible liberal bias."

"One rejected candidate from Harvard Law School worked for Planned
Parenthood. A second wrote opinion pieces critical of the USA Patriot
Act and the nomination of Samuel Alito to the U.S. Supreme Court. A
third applicant worked for Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., and
posted an unflattering cartoon of President Bush on his MySpace page."

I posted this part because apparently you missed it.

Somehow the credibility of the whole complaint became suspect in that
one little paragraph.

And this one little sentence shows why you're considered RAO's
resident imbecile.

Yes, 2pid, your 'differing opinion' should carry more weight than the
Justice Department's Inspector General.

Spin, spin, spin. "republicans good, Dems bad," 2pid demanded. Lol
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

wrote:
These are the guys 2pid loves so much because they are so much like
him: driven by ideology, shallow, incapable of thought and incapable
accepting 'differing opinions'.

Oh, and they will also break laws they do not agree with and they will
forget about the Constitution when it's convenient for them to do so.

"The report issued Tuesday concluded that politics and ideology
disqualified a significant number of newly graduated lawyers and
summer interns seeking coveted Justice jobs in 2006."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080624/...ustice_inquiry...

It's time to throw the bums out. The republicans have proven
themselves to be a bunch of corrupt liars.

I really like this little blurb here.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniont...25justice.html

"A fourth applicant, a student at the top of his class at Harvard and
fluent in Arabic, was relegated to the ³questionable² pile because he
was a member of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a group
that advocates civil liberties. "

Somehow the credibility of the whole complaint became suspect in that
one
little paragraph.

Somehow not. The report is available online:

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/doj/oig62408rpt.pdf

An Investigation of Allegations of
Politicized Hiring in the
Department of Justice Honors Program
and
Summer Law Intern Program

--

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 25, 4:06*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:

*ScottW wrote:

Somehow the credibility of the whole complaint became suspect in that
one
little paragraph.

Somehow not. The report is available online:

*http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/doj/oig62408rpt.pdf

* *An Investigation of Allegations of
* * * Politicized Hiring in the
* *Department of Justice Honors Program
* * * * * * and
* * * Summer Law Intern Program

2pid's "gonna" be ****ed. They used the seals of the U.S. Department
of Justice Office of the Inspector General and the U.S. Department of
Justice Office of Professional Responsibility on the cover of the
report in a vain attempt to give this sham of a report "credibility".
Now they've made it look like it's official, which is 'clearly'
illegal.

That was treasonous of "'em".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Jun 25, 2:06*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
These are the guys 2pid loves so much because they are so much like
him: driven by ideology, shallow, incapable of thought and incapable
accepting 'differing opinions'.

Oh, and they will also break laws they do not agree with and they will
forget about the Constitution when it's convenient for them to do so.

"The report issued Tuesday concluded that politics and ideology
disqualified a significant number of newly graduated lawyers and
summer interns seeking coveted Justice jobs in 2006."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080624/...ustice_inquiry...

It's time to throw the bums out. The republicans have proven
themselves to be a bunch of corrupt liars.

I really like this little blurb here.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniont...25justice.html

"A fourth applicant, a student at the top of his class at Harvard and
fluent in Arabic, was relegated to the 3questionable2 pile because he
was a member of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a group
that advocates civil liberties. "

Somehow the credibility of the whole complaint became suspect in that
one
little paragraph.

Somehow not. The report is available online:

*http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/doj/oig62408rpt.pdf

* *An Investigation of Allegations of
* * * Politicized Hiring in the
* *Department of Justice Honors Program
* * * * * * and
* * * Summer Law Intern Program

The Departmentıs policy on nondiscrimination is contained in the
Code of Federal Regulations, Section 42.1(a) of 28 C.F.R. Part 42,
Subpart A, which states:
It is the policy of the Department of Justice to seek to
eliminate discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital
status, POLITICAL AFFILIATION, age, or physical or mental
handicap in employment within the Department and to
assure equal employment opportunity for all employees and
applicants for employment (emphasis added by the report, not me).

Does this mean we are now informed that
Planned Parenthood and the Council of American Islamic
Relations are affiliates of the Democratic Party?

A short answer to a silly question: no.

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 25, 7:04*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 25, 4:55*pm, MiNe 109 * wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

*Are you sure?

Yes.

*The inspector general seems to have
a different opinion.

No, they didn't. Quit lying, Mr. "Integrity". Lol

In 2002, many deselections were required because of budget
constraints. The data showed that candidates with Democratic Party
and liberal affiliations apparent on their applications were
deselected at
a significantly higher rate than candidates with Republican Party,
conservative, or neutral affiliations. This pattern continued to exist
when we compared a subset of academically highly qualified candidates
from the three groups.

During the next 3 years, from 2003 to 2005, the Screening
Committee made few deselections, and we found no evidence that
deselections were made based on political or ideological affiliations.

However, we found that in 2006 the Screening Committee
inappropriately used political and ideological considerations to
deselect
many candidates. We determined that a disproportionate number of
the deselected Honors Program and SLIP candidates had liberal
affiliations as compared to the candidates with conservative
affiliations.
This pattern was also apparent when we examined the data for
membership in the liberal American Constitution Society compared to
the conservative Federalist Society for SLIP candidates and when we
compared applicants with Democratic Party affiliations versus
Republican Party affiliations for both Honors Program and SLIP
candidates. The disproportionate pattern was also apparent when we
examined candidates who were highly qualified academically.

http://fl1.findlaw.com/news.findlaw....ig62408rpt.pdf

Spin again, imbecile.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Are you sure? The inspector general seems to have
a different opinion.

Sorry: Obviously False Premise.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 25, 9:25*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

2pid doesn't do that. Just ask him.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

This was apparently the best that 2pid could do.

It was weak, but he's shot his wad.