Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default The cable review that John Atkinson is afraid to publish...

http://www.amazon.com:80/review/product/B000I1X6PM

"If I could use a rusty boxcutter to carve a new orifice in my body that's
compatible with this link cable, I would already be doing it. I can just
imagine the pure musical goodness that would flow through this cable into
the wound and fill me completely -- like white, holy light. Holding this
cable in my hands actually makes me feel that much closer to the Lord
Jesus..."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 23 Iun, 19:50, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
http://www.amazon.com:80/review/product/B000I1X6PM

"If I could use a rusty boxcutter to carve a new orifice in my body that's
compatible with this link cable, I would already be doing it. I can just
imagine the pure musical goodness that would flow through this cable into
the wound and fill me completely -- like white, holy light. Holding this
cable in my hands actually makes me feel that much closer to the Lord
Jesus..."

the entire comment:

"If I could use a rusty boxcutter to carve a new orifice in my body
that's
compatible with this link cable, I would already be doing it. I can
just
imagine the pure musical goodness that would flow through this cable
into the wound and fill me completely -- like white, holy light.
Holding
this cable in my hands actually makes me feel that much closer to the
Lord Jesus Christ. I only make $6.25/hr at Jack In The Box, but I
saved
up for three months so I could have this cable. It sits in a shrine I
constructed
next to my futon in Mother's basement.

I only gave it four stars in my review because I can't find music that
is worthy
enough to flow through this utterly perfect interconnect."

You are just envious because you can't match this dude's earning
power!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Soundhaspriority said:

cable in my hands actually makes me feel that much closer to the Lord
Jesus..."

Why? It's objective.

I don't understand why the Krooborg quoted a humor piece. We all know the
Beast never laughs.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Jun 24, 12:09*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Soundhaspriority said:

cable in my hands actually makes me feel that much closer to the Lord
Jesus..."

Why? It's objective.

I don't understand why the Krooborg quoted a humor piece. We all know the
Beast never laughs.

maybe he didn't realize that.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Jun 24, 12:36*pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

OT: Should national health insurance include installation of cables into the
human body? Should it be limited to "preexisting orifices?"

we can always cut you a new one.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

I don't understand why the Krooborg quoted a humor piece. We all know the
Beast never laughs.

maybe he didn't realize that.

What is "that"? Turdy's dearth of humor?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Jun 24, 3:40*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

I don't understand why the Krooborg quoted a humor piece. We all know the
Beast never laughs.

maybe he didn't realize that.

What is "that"? Turdy's dearth of humor?

that it was humorous.
sorry for my lack of precisiion
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

I don't understand why the Krooborg quoted a humor piece. We all know the
Beast never laughs.

maybe he didn't realize that.

What is "that"? Turdy's dearth of humor?

that it was humorous.
sorry for my lack of precisiion

So you think Mr. **** quoted that piece thinking it was serious? I wonder
what point he could possibly believe he was making. Hey, I'll bet Scottie
knows. Let's ask Scottie!