Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion
John-Melb John-Melb is offline

Default Found elsewhere - Victorian Governent exceeds the provisions of 1996Act

I found this elsewhere, thought some here would be interested,

I apologise to the readers of rec.audio.opinion for crossposting, but
if the anti-gun zealots are going to post there inane rants here, so
am I. As I've said before, I play by their rules.
H&K R8 Rifle - VIC

Bob Cameron (Justice Minister) and Christine Nixon (Police Minister)
are now
making a last ditch attempt to block the sale of the R8 rifle.

Basically their making it up as they go along. As far as I think
pretty
much everyone is concerned they had their "go" in 1996. They now need
live by the rules that THEY wrote.

Suggest that everyone piles in on this. Particlarly on Bob Cameron.
He's
the member for Bendigo. Being in a rural area I would suggest that
he's
quite electorally exposed taking a stand like this. Lets make him
feel it!

Cheers,

Rick

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion
Trevor Wilson[_2_] Trevor Wilson[_2_] is offline

"John-Melb" wrote in message
I found this elsewhere, thought some here would be interested,

**Crossposting spammer.

Trevor Wilson

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion
John-Melb John-Melb is offline

On Apr 17, 10:48*am, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:

**Crossposting spammer.

And this, from the anti-gun idiot who posts rans about gun ownership
on rec.audio.opinion!

As I've said before Trevor Tosspot, I play by your rules.

Hey Trevor, tell us again about your friend who can STOP his heart?

I apologise to the readers of rec.audio.opinion for crossposting, but
if the anti-gun zealots are going to post there inane rants here, so
am I. As I've said before, I play by their rules.

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

**Crossposting spammer.

And this, from the anti-gun idiot who posts rans about gun ownership
on rec.audio.opinion!

**Points:

* Unlike you, I am not a crossposting spammer.
* I prefaced my post with an obligatory "OT". Unlike you, I observe the
correct nettiquette.

As I've said before Trevor Tosspot, I play by your rules.

**No, you do not. If you did, you would have:

* Not crossposted.
* Placed an obligatory "OT" preceding your crossposting spam.

Hey Trevor, tell us again about your friend who can STOP his heart?

I apologise to the readers of rec.audio.opinion for crossposting,

**Too late, you crosspsting spammer. You already did the wrong thing. It is
not the first time you have violated nettiquette. It probably won't be your
last.

but
if the anti-gun zealots are going to post there inane rants here, so
am I. As I've said before, I play by their rules.

**No, you do not. You're just a moronic, crossposting spammer. The lowest
form of human life. You rate lower than Brian McCarthy.

Trevor Wilson

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion
John-Melb John-Melb is offline

On Apr 17, 11:17*am, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:
SNIP

Trevor Tosspot's inane and irrelevant ranting has beeen carefully
considered and then lovingly discarded as totally irrelevant to the
subject under discussion.

Trevor Tosspot, this thread is about how the Victorian Government is
trying to exceed the provisions of APMC Resolutions of 10 May 1996 by
placing bolt action centre fire firearms on Cat D. Do you have
anything of value to input into the thread's subject matter or not?

Your desire to turn the discussion away from the subject, is noted and
dismissed with my usual contempt.

If you wish to start a thread about how much of a prick I am, feel
free, if you cannot add anything worthwhile to the subject being
discussed in this thread, kindly **** off.

Regards

John

P.S. who the **** is Brian McCarthy?

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion

"John-Melb" wrote in message
On Apr 17, 11:17 am, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:
SNIP

P.S. who the **** is Brian McCarthy?

**He is the subject of much discussion in the group you posted to. If you
weren't just a disgusting, crossposting spammer, then you'd understand
something about the groups you crosspost to.

Go learn some netiquette, BEFORE you post to groups inhabited by intelligent
adults.

Trevor Wilson

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion
John-Melb John-Melb is offline

On Apr 17, 11:32*am, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:

**He is the subject of much discussion in the group you posted to. If you
weren't just a disgusting, crossposting spammer, then you'd understand
something about the groups you crosspost to.

Fascinating, never heard of the fellow. thanks for that.

Now, do you have anything intelligent to add to the subject of this
thread or not?
Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

**He is the subject of much discussion in the group you posted to. If you
weren't just a disgusting, crossposting spammer, then you'd understand
something about the groups you crosspost to.

Fascinating, never heard of the fellow. thanks for that.

**Then why are you crossposting to groups you have no knowledge of, nor have
any knowledge of the people in those groups? Oh wait, silly me. You're just
a crossposting spammer. You don't give a ****.

Now, do you have anything intelligent to add to the subject of this
thread or not?

**I already have. You're a crossposting spammer. You are the lowest form of
human life.

Trevor Wilson

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
John-Melb John-Melb is offline

On Apr 17, 11:38*am, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:

**Then why are you crossposting to groups you have no knowledge of, nor have
any knowledge of the people in those groups?

Probably for exactly the saeme reason you were posting rants about
guns and gun owners on rec.audio.opinion and aus.hi-fi

**I already have. You're a crossposting spammer. You are the lowest form of
human life.

Your desire to turn the discussion away from the subject, is noted
and
dismissed with my usual contempt.

If you wish to start a thread about how much of a prick I am, feel
free, if you cannot add anything worthwhile to the subject being
discussed in this thread, kindly **** off.

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi

wrote:

**Then why are you crossposting to groups you have no knowledge of, nor
have
any knowledge of the people in those groups?

Probably for exactly the saeme reason you were posting rants about
guns and gun owners on rec.audio.opinion and aus.hi-fi

**I already have. You're a crossposting spammer. You are the lowest form
of
human life.

Your desire to turn the discussion away from the subject, is noted
and
dismissed with my usual contempt.

**My desire is to point out to you that you are a crossposting spammer, who
has no respect for others and no respect for nettiquette.

If you wish to start a thread about how much of a prick I am,

**No need. You've done that all on your own. Despite being pointed out to
you, you continue your crossposting spam.

feel
free, if you cannot add anything worthwhile to the subject being
discussed in this thread, kindly **** off.

**The topic is your crossposting spam. I am perfectly on topic. You are a
crossposting spammer, with no respect for the people you are spamming to.

Trevor Wilson

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion
Buck Mulligan Buck Mulligan is offline

wrote:

**Crossposting spammer.

And this, from the anti-gun idiot who posts rans about gun ownership
on rec.audio.opinion!

**Points:

* Unlike you, I am not a crossposting spammer.
* I prefaced my post with an obligatory "OT". Unlike you, I observe the
correct nettiquette.

Thanks for admitting you are a crossposting spammer.

As I've said before Trevor Tosspot, I play by your rules.

**No, you do not. If you did, you would have:

* Not crossposted.

You've already admitted you crosspost.

* Placed an obligatory "OT" preceding your crossposting spam.

Does that make you less of a crossposter? [chuckle]

Hey Trevor, tell us again about your friend who can STOP his heart?

I apologise to the readers of rec.audio.opinion for crossposting,

[crickets.wav]

_______________

"The FACT is that the majority of criminals, even in the
the good, old US of A, DO obey gun control laws. This is
proven by most criminals NOT being charged with any firearm
offenses, ergo they have broken no gun control laws."

-Phil Smythe, demonstrating what
passes for proof and logic in
Australian debate circles.
Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
John-Melb John-Melb is offline

On Apr 17, 11:47*am, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:
SNIP

Sweetie, have I touched a raw nerve?

Better get you friend who can STOP his heart to come and sort me out.

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

**Crossposting spammer.

And this, from the anti-gun idiot who posts rans about gun ownership
on rec.audio.opinion!

**Points:

* Unlike you, I am not a crossposting spammer.
* I prefaced my post with an obligatory "OT". Unlike you, I observe the
correct nettiquette.

Thanks for admitting you are a crossposting spammer.

**I don't crosspost and I don't spam.

As I've said before Trevor Tosspot, I play by your rules.

**No, you do not. If you did, you would have:

* Not crossposted.

You've already admitted you crosspost.

**I don't crosspost and I don't spam.

* Placed an obligatory "OT" preceding your crossposting spam.

Does that make you less of a crossposter? [chuckle]

**I don't crosspost and I don't spam. If I post an Off topic post in a
group, I preface it with "OT".

Trevor Wilson

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi

wrote:
SNIP

Sweetie, have I touched a raw nerve?

**Nope. I just despise crossposting spammers. They are the lowest for of
human life.

Trevor Wilson

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
John-Melb John-Melb is offline

On Apr 17, 11:52*am, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:

**I don't crosspost and I don't spam.

**I don't crosspost and I don't spam.

**I don't crosspost and I don't spam. If I post an Off topic post in a
group, I preface it with "OT".

It appears I've touched a raw nerve with our resident anti-gun idiot,
dear Trevor Tosspot is chanting again.

Back to the subject matter, I see areal problem with what Cameron and
Nixon are trying to do, I have no desire to own one of those H&K
monstrosities, but if they can move that to Cat D, they can move any
gun to Cat D.

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
John-Melb John-Melb is offline

On Apr 17, 12:36*pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

Your apology is not accepted. I personally own guns, and you embarass gun
owners.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

Sorry about that Bob, just one question, did you challenge Trevor
Tosspot when he posted his rants about guns and gun owners on this
group?

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi

On Apr 17, 2:56*pm, John-Melb wrote:
On Apr 17, 12:36*pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

Your apology is not accepted. I personally own guns, and you embarass gun
owners.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

Sorry about that Bob, just one question, did you challenge Trevor
Tosspot when he posted his rants about guns and gun owners on this
group?

I embarass gun owners, make that two questions Bob, what have YOU
personally done to defend the shooting sports ?
Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi

John-Melb said:

I embarass gun owners, make that two questions Bob, what have YOU
personally done to defend the shooting sports ?

With defenders like you, the "shooting sports" don't really need
attackers. Do you even cook your meat, or is raw blood the real thrill
for you and your fellow murderers?

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
John-Melb John-Melb is offline

On Apr 17, 3:27*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
John-Melb said:

I embarass gun owners, make that two questions Bob, what have YOU
personally done to defend the shooting sports ?

With defenders like you, the "shooting sports" don't really need
attackers. Do you even cook your meat, or is raw blood the real thrill
for you and your fellow murderers?

I prefer my meat cooked, why?
Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
Morton Davis Morton Davis is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

John-Melb said:

I embarass gun owners, make that two questions Bob, what have YOU
personally done to defend the shooting sports ?

With defenders like you, the "shooting sports" don't really need
attackers. Do you even cook your meat, or is raw blood the real thrill
for you and your fellow murderers?

I have to question why you edited out the thread to which you replied.

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi

John-Melb said:

I embarass gun owners, make that two questions Bob, what have YOU
personally done to defend the shooting sports ?

With defenders like you, the "shooting sports" don't really need
attackers. Do you even cook your meat, or is raw blood the real thrill
for you and your fellow murderers?

I for one like bloody raw meat, but damned if I'm ever gonna shoot a
gun.
I'll just let the slaughterhouses provide my murdered meat.
Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

.. .

wrote:

**Crossposting spammer.
And this, from the anti-gun idiot who posts rans about gun ownership
on rec.audio.opinion!

**Points:

* Unlike you, I am not a crossposting spammer.
* I prefaced my post with an obligatory "OT". Unlike you, I observe the
correct nettiquette.

Thanks for admitting you are a crossposting spammer.

**I don't crosspost and I don't spam.

Of course you do. You're a liar.

**I don't crosspost and I don't spam. If I post an Off topic post in a
group, I preface it with "OT".

Sorry. That doesn't make you any less of a crossposter. If you post an
off topic post in a newsgroup, you're crossposting. Since you already
told us you put an 'OT' on off topic posts, you admit that you have
crossposted in the past. That makes you a crossposter, ergo, you're a
liar.

But we knew that.
_______________

"The FACT is that the majority of criminals, even in the
the good, old US of A, DO obey gun control laws. This is
proven by most criminals NOT being charged with any firearm
offenses, ergo they have broken no gun control laws."

-Phil Smythe, demonstrating what
passes for proof and logic in
Australian debate circles.
Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi

On Apr 17, 8:46*pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:
"John-Melb" wrote in message

Sorry about that Bob, just one question, did you challenge Trevor
Tosspot when he posted his rants about guns and gun owners on this
group?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-------

I only want to talk about audio. Please stop.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

I assume the answer to my question is no then, I embarass gun owners,
but it's just fine for Trevor Tosspot to post his anti-gun rants on
your group. I'm glad I've worked that out.

You disgust me.
Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------**-------

I only want to talk about audio. Please stop.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

I assume the answer to my question is no then, I embarass gun owners,
but it's just fine for Trevor Tosspot to post his anti-gun rants on
your group. I'm glad I've worked that out.

You disgust me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*--------------

John, when I go into a gunshop, everyone is very polite. Cellphones are
always turned off. Patrons offer their guns for inspection in a polite, safe
manner that is honored by everyone without fail. *Every gun owner I know is
more polite than the average individual, because a gun owner understands the
social obligation. Here in the U.S., *NRA members know that every gun owner
advertises the personal character of every other gun owner. We want to show
ourselves as outstanding citizens who uphold our Constitution in every way..
Wherever we go, be it cyberspace or backwoods, we show our manners as the
best.

I'm not in the US, I'm in Aust. and I've suffered quite enough from
the social engineering of anti-gun zealots like Trevor Tosspot. Mine
is a learned response. I hope you never have to see your guns,
including family heirloms go into a crushing machine, but if youe ever
do, perhaps you'll understand.

I'm not saying you shouldn't own a gun, but I don't want you in a gunshop
with me. I don't want you on the range with me, and I sure as hell don't
want you hunting with me.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

Feelings mutual

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
AZ Nomad[_2_] AZ Nomad[_2_] is offline

John-Melb said:

I embarass gun owners, make that two questions Bob, what have YOU
personally done to defend the shooting sports ?

With defenders like you, the "shooting sports" don't really need
attackers. Do you even cook your meat, or is raw blood the real thrill
for you and your fellow murderers?

I have to question why you edited out the thread to which you replied.

It's really very very simple.

The middiot is an asshole.
Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi

Clyde Slick said:

With defenders like you, the "shooting sports" don't really need
attackers. Do you even cook your meat, or is raw blood the real thrill
for you and your fellow murderers?

I for one like bloody raw meat, but damned if I'm ever gonna shoot a
gun.
I'll just let the slaughterhouses provide my murdered meat.

You're missing the point as usual. The "shooting sports" murderers need
to KILL. They strap on their AK-47s and Uzis in order to murder
defenseless *wild* animals. Not animals bred in captivity that are
scheduled for a (more or less) merciful death. The animal murderers are
consumed with bloodlust. You can bet your bottom dollar they also eat
burgers and steaks in restaurants.

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
John-Melb John-Melb is offline

On Apr 18, 1:21*am, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

I understand. Now I request that you respect the charter of
rec.audio.opinion. The actions of another are never an excuse to violate the
charter. What you've done actually hurts our mutual cause.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

No Bob, I don't think you do understand.

Does Trevor Tosspot respect the charter of rec.audio.opinion? Was he
respecting the charter of rec.audio.opinion when he posted his rants
about guns and gun owners on that group? Why do you challenge me about
not respecting this charter, but did not challenge him when he posted
about guns and gun owners on rec.audio.opinion? He chose the "ground",
not me.

So, an anti-gun zealot posting rants about guns and gun owners on
rec.audio.opinion is just fine, but a gun owner posting something
about further restrictions on lawful gun ownership is an embarassment
to gun owners, in your opinion.

Don't fool yourself, you and me have no mutual cause, and you still
disgust me.
Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
RD (The Sandman) RD (The Sandman) is offline

George M. Middius wrote in
:

John-Melb said:

I embarass gun owners, make that two questions Bob, what have YOU
personally done to defend the shooting sports ?

With defenders like you, the "shooting sports" don't really need
attackers. Do you even cook your meat, or is raw blood the real thrill
for you and your fellow murderers?

Do you think that your question really shows an open mind?

--
RD (The Sandman)

War is absolute hell.....but to give in
to terrorism is much, much worse
Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi

"RD (The Sandman)" said:

With defenders like you, the "shooting sports" don't really need
attackers. Do you even cook your meat, or is raw blood the real thrill
for you and your fellow murderers?

Do you think that your question really shows an open mind?

What an odd question. Do you really think you can cause children to fall
asleep at will?

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
Rob Derhak Rob Derhak is offline

George M. Middius wrote:

"RD (The Sandman)" said:

With defenders like you, the "shooting sports" don't really need
attackers. Do you even cook your meat, or is raw blood the real thrill
for you and your fellow murderers?

Do you think that your question really shows an open mind?

What an odd question. Do you really think you can cause children to fall
asleep at will?

If you can sing sweet lullabies, sure.
Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

**I suggest you learn what the term: 'crosspost' means. Unlike John McNamara
(aka: John-Melb) I don't crosspost and I don't spam. When and if I ever post
an off-topic post to a group, I preface that post with 'OT', as is correct
netiquette. OTOH, John McNamara is a crossposting spammer. He is the lowest
form of human life.

Trevor Wilson

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi

"RD (The Sandman)" said:

With defenders like you, the "shooting sports" don't really need
attackers. Do you even cook your meat, or is raw blood the real

thrill
for you and your fellow murderers?

Do you think that your question really shows an open mind?

What an odd question. Do you really think you can cause children to

fall
asleep at will?

Answer my question and I will answer yours.

--
RD (The Sandman)

War is absolute hell.....but to give in
to terrorism is much, much worse
Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi

Rob Derhak said:

With defenders like you, the "shooting sports" don't really need
attackers. Do you even cook your meat, or is raw blood the real thrill
for you and your fellow murderers?

Do you think that your question really shows an open mind?

What an odd question. Do you really think you can cause children to fall
asleep at will?

If you can sing sweet lullabies, sure.

I was asking "The Sandman" because it was his implicit claim.

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi

"RD (The Sandman)" said:

With defenders like you, the "shooting sports" don't really need
attackers. Do you even cook your meat, or is raw blood the real thrill
for you and your fellow murderers?

Do you think that your question really shows an open mind?

What an odd question. Do you really think you can cause children to fall
asleep at will?

Answer my question and I will answer yours.

First I had to repair the formatting you destroyed with your newsreader
ineptitude.

And since you didn't understand my earlier answer, I'll try it less
elliptically: No, I do not think that. Why on earth would I? I voiced my
opinion about gun nuts and their bloodlust. What does having an "open
mind" have to do with abhorring murderers?

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi

George M. Middius wrote:

Rob Derhak said:

With defenders like you, the "shooting sports" don't really need
attackers. Do you even cook your meat, or is raw blood the real thrill
for you and your fellow murderers?

Do you think that your question really shows an open mind?

What an odd question. Do you really think you can cause children to fall
asleep at will?

If you can sing sweet lullabies, sure.

I was asking "The Sandman" because it was his implicit claim.

When you post to usenet, you ask all.
Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi

Rob Derhak said:

I was asking "The Sandman" because it was his implicit claim.

When you post to usenet, you ask all.

Idle question: Does the word "idiot" seem to come up in a lot of your
conversations?

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
Scout Scout is offline

"RD (The Sandman)" said:

With defenders like you, the "shooting sports" don't really need
attackers. Do you even cook your meat, or is raw blood the real thrill
for you and your fellow murderers?

Do you think that your question really shows an open mind?

What an odd question. Do you really think you can cause children to fall
asleep at will?

Answer my question and I will answer yours.

First I had to repair the formatting you destroyed with your newsreader
ineptitude.

And since you didn't understand my earlier answer, I'll try it less
elliptically: No, I do not think that. Why on earth would I? I voiced my
opinion about gun nuts and their bloodlust. What does having an "open
mind" have to do with abhorring murderers?

So everyone in the shooting sports is a murderer?

Is that your contention?

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
John-Melb John-Melb is offline

On Apr 18, 2:39*am, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

No, he was not. I didn't even notice that he did, and I am happy that is
posts on the subject are infrequent. There exists the possibility that you,
he, and others will tempt each other to continued abuse of the charter of
rec.audio.opinion. I hope this will not happen.

If it does happen, it will because Trevor Tosspot chose the ground.

Posted to aus.politics.guns,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi

On 17 Apr, 11:35, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

With defenders like you, the "shooting sports" don't really need
attackers. Do you even cook your meat, or is raw blood the real thrill
for you and your fellow murderers?

I for one like bloody raw meat, but damned if I'm ever gonna shoot a
gun.
I'll just let the slaughterhouses provide my murdered meat.

You're missing the point as usual. The "shooting sports" murderers need
to KILL. They strap on their AK-47s and Uzis in order to murder
defenseless *wild* animals. Not animals bred in captivity that are
scheduled for a (more or less) merciful death. The animal murderers are
consumed with bloodlust. You can bet your bottom dollar they also eat
burgers and steaks in restaurants.

If they want to go out and murder poor defensless little
Bambi's, its fine with me. If they do it for
blood lust, fine with me too.