Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default John, what a fine recording!

Wow, John! What a fine recording of Silverman. Thanks so much! I
can't wait to hear the whole thing. Great playing, lovely sound. You
do such good work. Congrats!

Plus you get to hum along! ;-)

For those who missed it:
http://idisk.mac.com/jennconducts-Public
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Jul 1, 1:26*pm, Jenn wrote:
Wow, John! *What a fine recording of Silverman. *Thanks so much! *I
can't wait to hear the whole thing. *Great playing, lovely sound. *You
do such good work. *Congrats!

Thanks Jenn. This was a rough mix we did after the final session
so we could leave a CD for the owners of the guest house we were
staying at. But Bob's playing is magic. Again, you can see some
photos taken at the sessions at
http://forum.stereophile.com/photopo...php/photo/1686 ,
'1698, ' 1688, '1687, and '1685

Plus you get to hum along! *;-)

Indeed. :-)

For those who missed it:http://idisk.mac.com/jennconducts-Public

Thanks so much for hosting the file, Jenn.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Jul 1, 1:40*pm, Bill wrote:
I agree - that's a beautiful recording of some extraordinary playing.

Glad you liked it, Bill.

John, will this recording be for sale on the Stereophile site? I'd love
to buy this when available.

I am hoping, God willin' and the creek don't rise, to have
it available for sale next holiday season.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Soundhaspriority" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
Wow, John! What a fine recording of Silverman. Thanks so much! I
can't wait to hear the whole thing. Great playing, lovely sound. You
do such good work. Congrats!

Plus you get to hum along! ;-)

For those who missed it:
http://idisk.mac.com/jennconducts-Public

Jenn, what do I need to see/play the above? I don't have a mac.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

YOu don't need one. Just hit the arrow on the right side and it should
download. Then listen via your favorite media player.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,
"Soundhaspriority" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
Wow, John! What a fine recording of Silverman. Thanks
so much! I can't wait to hear the whole thing. Great
playing, lovely sound. You do such good work.
Congrats!

Plus you get to hum along! ;-)

For those who missed it:
http://idisk.mac.com/jennconducts-Public

Jenn, what do I need to see/play the above? I don't have
a mac.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

YOu don't need one. Just hit the arrow on the right side
and it should download. Then listen via your favorite
media player.

Actually, a lot of people's favorite media players won't play files in the
m4a format.

A fine player Jenn Audio Opinions 10 July 28th 06 04:27 AM
Sub was fine, now it seems quiet? Buckshot Car Audio 0 November 19th 04 03:52 AM
John Eargle: Handbook of recording engineering DaveDrummer Pro Audio 2 March 15th 04 04:03 PM
What a fine, upstanding V.P. we have! Sandman Audio Opinions 0 December 24th 03 01:16 PM