Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default New Orleans has always been known as a city for fine dining

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25334072/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bill[_16_] Bill[_16_] is offline

In article ,
says...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25334072/

If you were served "blackened redfish" that was actually fillet of locust,
tastefully arranged, doused with paprika, would you really know?

Anyway, you drink bugs in your tapwater all the time. I know you're on the
west coast, but water is water:

Speaking of dining on bugs:

http://tinyurl.com/6afn9t

The restaurant in question is very highly regarded as well.

--
Bill
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Soundhaspriority" wrote in message

Note to Art: LA is planning to alleviate the water
shortage by treating sanitary sewage and pumping it back
into the aquifer.

Pretty close to being a closed loop. All things considered, there may even
be some justice to that.

One day, you will have a real ick
factor to contend with: either you drink ****, or move to
Arny's neighborhood. They have plenty of water up there.

Lots of places, even LA, have plenty of water.

It is just a little too salty... ;-)

The Detroit area gets its water from 2 intakes, one near the north end of
the Detroit River, the other well offshore up north in Saginaw Bay. The
water at the northern intake generally meets federal standards for pure
drinking water at the inlet.

The dilution factor in this area is so great that we used to throw massive
amounts of raw sewage into the lake about 10 miles *north* of the southern
intake with no ill effects. We never treated sewage until the Feds forced us
to, and treating the sewage is mostly for aesthetics.

One of the biggest water quality problems in the southern great lakes is
the fact that the Zebra mussels are cleaning up the water. This accelerates
the growth of water plants and starves the game fish that ate the algae.
IOW, the water is getting to be too pure to be much use to the rest of the
environment.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 25 Iun, 13:03, Bill wrote:
In article ,
says...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25334072/

If you were served "blackened redfish" that was actually fillet of locust,
tastefully arranged, doused with paprika, would you really know?

Anyway, you drink bugs in your tapwater all the time. I know you're on the
west coast, but water is water:

Speaking of dining on bugs:

http://tinyurl.com/6afn9t

The restaurant in question is very highly regarded as well.

If i can't find 1,000 crickets, can i substitute locusts?
and where does one get cricket flour.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 25 Iun, 15:53, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

Why is it that we prefer to eat our friends, namely, creatures with hearts,
brains, and feelings?

..I don't eat those parts, especially feelings.