Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] pgasztold@whale-mail.com is offline

Default Wanted: Pro Audio Music Mixer to mix album in exchange for SINGING &/or MUSIC lessons

I am looking for a professional, very experienced Sound Audio mixer
who specializes in mixing music albums to mix my album in exchange
for
Singing &/or Music Lessons.

I am a top rate Vocal Coach and Music teacher ( most instruments )
and
would like to find a great music mixer to exchange services with.

Singing lessons are available by phone to any city.

I am located in Toronto. Musical instrument lessons are available in
Toronto only ( Main and Gerrard ).

My music is a blend of Pop vocal + Classical + Sacred music. It is
inspiring, smooth and rich with lots of rich vocals with lush strings
and deep resonant drums. Reminiscent of Lisa Gerrard or Enya but
with male vocals. This upcoming album will be promoted
internationally.

Nuendo or Pro Tools format tracks supplied.

Please reply with links to samples of your work. I will provide my
teaching references and credentials on request.

Thanks for your consideration.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

On Aug 14, 2:19 pm, wrote:
I am looking for a professional, very experienced Sound Audio mixer
who specializes in mixing music albums to mix my album in exchange
for
Singing &/or Music Lessons.

Most very experienced music mixers would rather have money. Though I
know of some who might want to give their CLIENTS some singing
lessons. Do you make house calls to the US?

Nice try, and good luck.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
thepaulthomas thepaulthomas is offline

On Aug 14, 11:19 am, wrote:
[...]

I don't know if you'll find any professional mixing people that need
the services offered in your trade but they might have a spouse or a
child that wants singing lessons. If you haven't already done so you
should place this offer on some of the other pro audio newsgroups like
ProSoundWeb and the TapeOP message board.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Greg Boboski Greg Boboski is offline

I would think the cost to mix a project would be more lessons than one could
use ,
or else you get a quick mix , might have to add some money .

"thepaulthomas" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 14, 11:19 am, wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:50:50 GMT, "Greg Boboski"
wrote:

I would think the cost to mix a project would be more lessons than one could
use ,
or else you get a quick mix , might have to add some money .

Why? A skilled audio mixer is worthy of his hire. But so is a
skilled teacher.