ansermetniac

Default The finest turntable ever made

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/turntable.jpg

and very rare. only one was made

Abbedd
________________

Go To Abbedd's Place For the MP3S of the Week

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/abbeddsplace.html

Boycott Inglotted CDS
http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/noinglottecds.htm

"Knowing what without knowing why is not knowing what"
"If Music is important,then anti-Musicality is even more important"
"I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made."
FDR
mdhjwh

ansermetniac wrote:
http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/turntable.jpg

and very rare. only one was made

And I thought I was going to be oggling a delicious audioporn JPEG of a
Rockport 'Sirius".

Others be warned, this thing takes ages to download on dial up
connections.

MINe 109

ansermetniac wrote:

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/turntable.jpg

and very rare. only one was made

I think there's only one of these:

http://www.wyastone.co.uk/nrl/pv_transfer.html

Stephen
Matthew B. Tepper

MINe 109 appears to have caused the following
letters to be typed in news:smcatut-2B141A.21503827072005@news-fe-
02.texas.rr.com:

In article ,
ansermetniac wrote:

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/turntable.jpg

and very rare. only one was made

I think there's only one of these:

http://www.wyastone.co.uk/nrl/pv_transfer.html

The one built by the Professor on Gilligan's Island had better sound.

Hey spammers, look what happened to Vardan Kushnir. You're next!

Edwin Hurwitz

ansermetniac wrote:

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/turntable.jpg

and very rare. only one was made

Abbedd
________________

Can we expect this to be used in a Herbert Hecuba production?

Edwin
--
http://www.theetherealplane.com

Donald Patterson

On 7/27/05 10:50 PM, in article
, "MINe 109"

ansermetniac wrote:

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/turntable.jpg

and very rare. only one was made

I think there's only one of these:

http://www.wyastone.co.uk/nrl/pv_transfer.html

Does it come with an automatic reverb (reverb, verrb, verb, verb) feature
invented by Lloyd Cross?

--
Don Patterson
Trombonist

Donald Patterson

On 7/28/05 1:38 AM, in article
, "Edwin Hurwitz"

ansermetniac wrote:

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/turntable.jpg

and very rare. only one was made

Abbedd
________________

Can we expect this to be used in a Herbert Hecuba production?

Sorry to be so pedantic. That would HAROLD Hecuba.

--
Don Patterson
Trombonist

MINe 109

Donald Patterson wrote:

On 7/27/05 10:50 PM, in article
, "MINe 109"

ansermetniac wrote:

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/turntable.jpg

and very rare. only one was made

I think there's only one of these:

http://www.wyastone.co.uk/nrl/pv_transfer.html

Does it come with an automatic reverb (reverb, verrb, verb, verb) feature
invented by Lloyd Cross?

The room it's in does.

Stephen
MINe 109

ansermetniac wrote:

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/turntable.jpg

and very rare. only one was made

I think there's only one of these:

http://www.wyastone.co.uk/nrl/pv_transfer.html

The one built by the Professor on Gilligan's Island had better sound.

TVs make more sound than photos, note.

Stephen
Stephen Worth

Edison's laboratories had a 40 foot long and a 125 foot long horn for
recording.

See ya
Steve

--
VIP RECORDS: Rare 78 rpm recordings on CD in great sound
FREE MP3s OF COMPLETE SONGS http://www.vintageip.com/records/

Matthew B. Tepper

MINe 109 appears to have caused the following
letters to be typed in
:

In article ,
Donald Patterson wrote:

On 7/27/05 10:50 PM, in article
, "MINe 109"

ansermetniac wrote:

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/turntable.jpg

and very rare. only one was made

I think there's only one of these:

http://www.wyastone.co.uk/nrl/pv_transfer.html

Does it come with an automatic reverb (reverb, verrb, verb, verb)
feature invented by Lloyd Cross?

The room it's in does.

Is there still a sign on the wall which says, "Recording in Session --
Please Do Not Pull Chain"?

Hey spammers, look what happened to Vardan Kushnir. You're next!

bpnjensen

Donald Patterson Jul 28, 5:03 am wrote:

Sorry to be so pedantic. That would HAROLD Hecuba.

That had to be one of the best of the Gilligan's Island series, a true
classic out of a lot of mediocre silliness.

"To thine own self be true!" - Phil Silvers as Harold Hecuba as Hamlet
to the tune of the Toreador Song.

Bruce Jensen

ansermetniac

On 28 Jul 2005 07:49:37 -0700, "bpnjensen"
wrote:

Donald Patterson Jul 28, 5:03 am wrote:

Sorry to be so pedantic. That would HAROLD Hecuba.

That had to be one of the best of the Gilligan's Island series, a true
classic out of a lot of mediocre silliness.

"To thine own self be true!" - Phil Silvers as Harold Hecuba as Hamlet
to the tune of the Toreador Song.

Bruce Jensen

I just ripped it from the DVD and will be posting that soon

Abbedd
________________

Go To Abbedd's Place For the MP3S of the Week

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/abbeddsplace.html

Boycott Inglotted CDS
http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/noinglottecds.htm

"Knowing what without knowing why is not knowing what"
"If Music is important,then anti-Musicality is even more important"
"I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made."
FDR
MINe 109

"Matthew B. Tepper" wrote:

MINe 109 appears to have caused the following
letters to be typed in
:

In article ,
Donald Patterson wrote:

On 7/27/05 10:50 PM, in article
, "MINe 109"

ansermetniac wrote:

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/turntable.jpg

and very rare. only one was made

I think there's only one of these:

http://www.wyastone.co.uk/nrl/pv_transfer.html

Does it come with an automatic reverb (reverb, verrb, verb, verb)
feature invented by Lloyd Cross?

The room it's in does.

Is there still a sign on the wall which says, "Recording in Session --
Please Do Not Pull Chain"?

The room is the "Performing Arts Centre of the Nimbus Foundation," which
is a concert hall, so there isn't and wasn't such a sign.

Stephen
Matthew B. Tepper

"Matthew B. Tepper" wrote:

MINe 109 appears to have caused the
following letters to be typed in
:

In article ,
Donald Patterson wrote:

On 7/27/05 10:50 PM, in article
, "MINe 109"

ansermetniac wrote:

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/turntable.jpg

and very rare. only one was made

I think there's only one of these:

http://www.wyastone.co.uk/nrl/pv_transfer.html

Does it come with an automatic reverb (reverb, verrb, verb, verb)
feature invented by Lloyd Cross?

The room it's in does.

Is there still a sign on the wall which says, "Recording in Session --
Please Do Not Pull Chain"?

The room is the "Performing Arts Centre of the Nimbus Foundation," which
is a concert hall, so there isn't and wasn't such a sign.

But one hopes there's sufficient reading material to keep one occupied
whilst one is using the facilities.

Hey spammers, look what happened to Vardan Kushnir. You're next!

Colin B.

In rec.audio.marketplace bpnjensen wrote:
Donald Patterson Jul 28, 5:03 am wrote:

Sorry to be so pedantic. That would HAROLD Hecuba.

That had to be one of the best of the Gilligan's Island series, a true
classic out of a lot of mediocre silliness.

"To thine own self be true!" - Phil Silvers as Harold Hecuba as Hamlet
to the tune of the Toreador Song.

A few decades later, that's just about the only part of Gilligan's Island
that I remember.

Edwin Hurwitz

Donald Patterson wrote:

On 7/28/05 1:38 AM, in article
, "Edwin Hurwitz"

ansermetniac wrote:

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/turntable.jpg

and very rare. only one was made

Abbedd
________________

Can we expect this to be used in a Herbert Hecuba production?

Sorry to be so pedantic. That would HAROLD Hecuba.

Thanks, you are so right! That was so many years and so many brain cells
ago!

Edwin
--
http://www.theetherealplane.com
MINe 109

"Matthew B. Tepper" wrote:

MINe 109 appears to have caused the
following letters to be typed in
:

In article ,
Donald Patterson wrote:

On 7/27/05 10:50 PM, in article
, "MINe 109"

ansermetniac wrote:

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/turntable.jpg

and very rare. only one was made

I think there's only one of these:

http://www.wyastone.co.uk/nrl/pv_transfer.html

Does it come with an automatic reverb (reverb, verrb, verb, verb)
feature invented by Lloyd Cross?

The room it's in does.

Is there still a sign on the wall which says, "Recording in Session --
Please Do Not Pull Chain"?

The room is the "Performing Arts Centre of the Nimbus Foundation," which
is a concert hall, so there isn't and wasn't such a sign.

But one hopes there's sufficient reading material to keep one occupied
whilst one is using the facilities.

Consider the horse sufficiently beaten.

Stephen
Matthew B. Tepper

"Matthew B. Tepper" wrote:

MINe 109 appears to have caused the
following letters to be typed in
:

In article ,
Donald Patterson wrote:

On 7/27/05 10:50 PM, in article
, "MINe 109"

ansermetniac wrote:

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/turntable.jpg

and very rare. only one was made

I think there's only one of these:

http://www.wyastone.co.uk/nrl/pv_transfer.html

Does it come with an automatic reverb (reverb, verrb, verb, verb)
feature invented by Lloyd Cross?

The room it's in does.

Is there still a sign on the wall which says, "Recording in Session
-- Please Do Not Pull Chain"?

The room is the "Performing Arts Centre of the Nimbus Foundation,"
which is a concert hall, so there isn't and wasn't such a sign.

But one hopes there's sufficient reading material to keep one occupied
whilst one is using the facilities.

Consider the horse sufficiently beaten.

Not quite. Just in case there's anybody left who doesn't get it, Nimbus
recordings are so reverberant, they sound as though they were recorded in
bathrooms. With tiled walls.

Hey spammers, look what happened to Vardan Kushnir. You're next!