>>>>roman

Default AUDIGY2 + SHERWOOD RD-61O6R IN 5.1 SYSTEM

Hi!
please give me a favour with my problem...
a few days ago i bought audigy2. before that i have been using a SB64Gold
soundcard. It was all plugged to Sherwood RD-6106R tuner.
I plugged my new Audigy2 (digital out) via digital cable interconnect to
DIGITAL IN AUX 1 in my tuner.
I have a home cinema system 5+1
During tests of my soundcard on those speakers (I tried with 'digital output
only' on or off, and 'synchronize with control panel' on and off) the sound
is being played only on the left and right front speakers. Both left and
right rear, central and subwoofer are not playing, but I can see those
speakers hilighted in the test.
So there should be any sound from them but they are deaf.

Moreover that during playing movies from my pc those speakers are playing,
so the sound is encoded by my tuner.

Is it the problem with a connection or soundcard?

Thank u for the answer up front...