Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default A slice of fruitcake: Trevor Wilson's novel definition of a lie

Trevor Wilson of Rage Audio in Melbourne has a most novel view of what
constitutes a lie. In the thread "The Catch-22 of Negative Feedback
aka NFB" Wilson accused me of lying about Blowjobs for Transvestites
(BJTs) in a debate about negative feedback. When I protested that I
had said nothing whatsoever about blowjobs for transvestites, Wilson
replied:

"I KNOW that you just published a bunch of lies and half truths. THAT
is what I DO know. If you want to publish a correction (which includes
the superior linearity of modern BJTs over triodes) then I will
support you in that endeavour."
http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.au...7c1683a2670724

How can you lie by what you don't say? How can we even begin to add
the hundreds and thousands of qualifications every whackhead on the
net will want to add, every time Andy (to take just one example) says,
"I like DHT, of course except when BJT's are available and I'm
speaking to Wilson, and of course except for mosfets and I'm speaking
to Pinkerton, and except of course for opamps when Jute wants to build
a cheap little gaincard-beater, and of course except for germanium
transistors when Pearcey is around, etc etc etc six pages long."

I think Trevor Wilson wants to cut back on the siliconized music; it
makes him jittery and irrational.

Andre Jute
"I was at a board meeting for the LA Chapter of the Audio Engineering
Society last night on XM Satellite radio audio and data transmission.
Sadly, we missed you there, and at the SMPTE and Acoustical Society
recent meetings as well. Everyone was asking, 'Where is that wonderful
Andre Jute? The world just doesn't rotate without him...'" -- John
Mayberry, Emmaco

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes
Trevor Wilson[_2_] Trevor Wilson[_2_] is offline

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ps.com...
Trevor Wilson of Rage Audio in Melbourne has a most novel view of what
constitutes a lie.

**You really can't help yourself, can you? In your first sentence, you
manage to get it wrong (see: I didn't call you a liar - you're just plain
wrong). I'm in Sydney, you nong. A thousand kilometres North of Melbourne.
To put that into perspective for our Bristish readers, a distance
considerably more than the distance from London to Edinbugh.

In the thread "The Catch-22 of Negative Feedback
aka NFB" Wilson accused me of lying about Blowjobs for Transvestites
(BJTs) in a debate about negative feedback. When I protested that I
had said nothing whatsoever about blowjobs for transvestites, Wilson
replied:

"I KNOW that you just published a bunch of lies and half truths. THAT
is what I DO know. If you want to publish a correction (which includes
the superior linearity of modern BJTs over triodes) then I will
support you in that endeavour."
http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.au...7c1683a2670724

How can you lie by what you don't say?

**What do you want to know? You want to know about lying by ommission? You
claimed to be listing the most linear active devices, yet you left out the
most linear active devices. That is called: 'Lying by ommission'.

How can we even begin to add
the hundreds and thousands of qualifications every whackhead on the
net will want to add, every time Andy (to take just one example) says,
"I like DHT, of course except when BJT's are available and I'm
speaking to Wilson, and of course except for mosfets and I'm speaking
to Pinkerton, and except of course for opamps when Jute wants to build
a cheap little gaincard-beater, and of course except for germanium
transistors when Pearcey is around, etc etc etc six pages long."

I think Trevor Wilson wants to cut back on the siliconized music; it
makes him jittery and irrational.

**Pot, kettle, black. Feel free to discuss specifics anytime. I'll wait,
while you take your meds.

Trevor Wilson

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

On Nov 7, 12:47 am, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

ps.com...

Trevor Wilson of Rage Audio in Melbourne has a most novel view of what
constitutes a lie.

**You really can't help yourself, can you? In your first sentence, you
manage to get it wrong (see: I didn't call you a liar - you're just plain
wrong). I'm in Sydney, you nong. A thousand kilometres North of Melbourne.
To put that into perspective for our Bristish readers, a distance
considerably more than the distance from London to Edinbugh.

Okay, you're in Sydney, Wilson, where there are more Blowjobs for
Transvestites (BJTs) by the nature of things. When I lived in
Vaucluse, I went to work by speedboat so as to not have to drive
through the hi-fi dealers in King's Cross on my way to the office in
Pitt Street (who knew what diseases one can contract from just driving
near a hi-fi dealer?). I moved to Melbourne as soon as a man I met in
a lift offered me a job there.

In the thread "The Catch-22 of Negative Feedback
aka NFB" Wilson accused me of lying about Blowjobs for Transvestites
(BJTs) in a debate about negative feedback. When I protested that I
had said nothing whatsoever about blowjobs for transvestites, Wilson
replied:

"I KNOW that you just published a bunch of lies and half truths. THAT
is what I DO know. If you want to publish a correction (which includes
the superior linearity of modern BJTs over triodes) then I will
support you in that endeavour."
http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.au...7c1683a2670724

How can you lie by what you don't say?

**What do you want to know? You want to know about lying by ommission? You
claimed to be listing the most linear active devices, yet you left out the
most linear active devices. That is called: 'Lying by ommission'.

Thanks all the same, Wilson, but I know what I was talking about, and
it was just triodes, nothing to do with Blowjobs for Transvestites.
You added those, you poor sick man. When I want silicon, I go straight
for opamps; at least I can pretend that an opamp is a single component
and, hell, if the cholesterol police are gonna get you anyhow, you may
as well be hung for a flock of sheep panfried in their own fat as for
a single scrawny lamb.

No, what I want you to address is the stupidity of the ten million and
one qualifications we would have to add to every opinion if we accept
your definition that it is lying to voice a single opinion without
adding that "Trevor Wilson of *Sydney* thinks differently" and then
extending the absurd favour to every other whackhead in the universe.
That's not too subtle for you, is it? Here is a sample:

How can we even begin to add
the hundreds and thousands of qualifications every whackhead on the
net will want to add, every time Andy (to take just one example) says,
"I like DHT, of course except when BJT's are available and I'm
speaking to Wilson, and of course except for mosfets and I'm speaking
to Pinkerton, and except of course for opamps when Jute wants to build
a cheap little gaincard-beater, and of course except for germanium
transistors when Pearcey is around, etc etc etc six pages long."

I think Trevor Wilson wants to cut back on the siliconized music; it
makes him jittery and irrational.

**Pot, kettle, black. Feel free to discuss specifics anytime. I'll wait,
while you take your meds.

Those are specifics, Wilson. They're specifics about your mental
condition, if you want to discuss psychological disturbances: no one
but a psychopath insists that those who do not include his opinion are
liars for leaving it out. But perhaps, just this once, you could
manage to stick to the subject for a few rounds, hmm? And let's do
without the abuse.

Trevor Wilson

As it happens, I am listening to Stax electrostatic earphones driven
by a silicon amp because every time I build another version of my tube
ESHPA it walks out of the door. And very nice silicon sounds too when
you restrain it to Class A.

Andre Jute
Charisma is the talent of inducing apoplexy in losers by merely
existing

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] lionel.chapuis@free.fr is offline

On 7 nov, 02:27, Andre Jute wrote:

Charisma is the talent of inducing apoplexy in losers by merely
existing

A force de péter trop haut
Le cul prend la place du cerveau.

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Nov 7, 3:59 pm, wrote:
On 7 nov, 02:27, Andre Jute wrote:

Charisma is the talent of inducing apoplexy in losers by merely
existing

A force de péter trop haut
Le cul prend la place du cerveau.

Vous avez noté l'évident?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes
gassyandgray gassyandgray is offline

On Nov 7, 3:59 pm, wrote:
On 7 nov, 02:27, Andre Jute wrote:

Charisma is the talent of inducing apoplexy in losers by merely
existing

A force de péter trop haut
Le cul prend la place du cerveau.

True. The Jootster does suffer from Anal-Cranial Inversion much of the
time.

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes

On Nov 7, 8:59 pm, wrote:
On 7 nov, 02:27, Andre Jute wrote:

Charisma is the talent of inducing apoplexy in losers by merely
existing

A force de péter trop haut
Le cul prend la place du cerveau.

All right, Lionella, you admit your brains are in your arse. But we
already knew that. Tell us something new.

Are you the same surrender-froggie who once confessed on RAO that
every Frenchman envies me my natural superiority? I've been meaning to
tell you, there's a substantive (look it up) difference between
superiority and mere arrogance.

Andre Jute
Ditto

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes

On 7 nov, 23:00, Dédé Jute wrote:
On Nov 7, 8:59 pm, wrote:

On 7 nov, 02:27, Andre Jute wrote:

Charisma is the talent of inducing apoplexy in losers by merely
existing

A force de péter trop haut
Le cul prend la place du cerveau.

All right, Lionella, you admit your brains are in your arse. But we
already knew that. Tell us something new.

Lack of imagination and lame ikyabwai. Be careful Dédé don't force
your talend.

Are you the same surrender-froggie who once confessed on RAO that
every Frenchman envies me my natural superiority?

LOL ! Surely no ! BTW your low-class, populist stereotypes make you
look like an annoucer of reality show.

I've been meaning to
tell you, there's a substantive (look it up) difference between
superiority and mere arrogance but I forget which one... :-)

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes

On 7 nov, 23:00, Andre Jute wrote:
On Nov 7, 8:59 pm, wrote:

On 7 nov, 02:27, Andre Jute wrote:

Charisma is the talent of inducing apoplexy in losers by merely
existing

A force de péter trop haut
Le cul prend la place du cerveau.

All right, Lionella, you admit your brains are in your arse. But we
already knew that. Tell us something new.

Lack of imagination and lame ikyabwai ? Be careful Dédé don't force
your talent.

Are you the same surrender-froggie who once confessed on RAO that
every Frenchman envies me my natural superiority?

LOL ! Surely no ! BTW your low-class, populist stereotypes make you
look like an annoucer of reality show.

I've been meaning to
tell you, there's a substantive (look it up) difference between
superiority and mere arrogance but I forgot which one... :-(

Dédé Jute

Sacré Dédé !