Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Sales Sales is offline

Default SSL Axiom MT

I have an SSL Axiom MT for sale. Resonable offers will not be refused.

Contact us for details.

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] chris.smulders@tip.nl is offline

Sales schrieb:

I have an SSL Axiom MT for sale. Resonable offers will not be refused.

Contact us for details.

I would like to have more info.

regards chris.

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
VideoAndAudioEquipment.com VideoAndAudioEquipment.com is offline

Axiom MT-48 Channel Mainframe Configuration
digital multitrack console: 96 processing channels w/96 large and small
faders on two layers; twelve two-channel effects returns (total 216
signal paths); and total dynamic and snapshot automation

Axiom MT console comprised of the following:
48 multitrack busses; 12 main mix busses ( configurable for 5.1
mixing); 12 console wide aux busses; dedicated center section; 8 master
group faders; 4 machine serial control ports (or one parallel control
port); 1 superMO, SCSI-NET magneto optical drive; talkback and
oscillator; 8 channels 20-bit analogue I/O(local); 24 channel digital
AES w/SRC I/O (local); analogue RIC box w/24 channels (20 bit);
analogue monitor switching unit; LCRS, 4 VU meters and ELD phasescope

Axiom-MT is custom configured w/the following options:
1 hub router; 3 hi way expansion cards (total 12 ports); 3 analogue RIO
boxes; 18 analogue RIO card w/20 bit I/O(144 channels of I/O); 1
digital RIO boxes; 2 AES/EBU I/O(24 I/O) SRC (24 channels of I/O); 1
MADI interface; 1 SDIF2 interface w/ SRC and relay box 56; 1 fully
connectorised remote bantam patchbay (analogue I/O); 1 console split to
facilitate delivery; 1 Mic amp III unit providing 12 remote/line ADC
input.