Bob Jensen

Default FA: AIWA CDC-X417YU car CD player/FM radio

For auction, 2 days left only!

AIWA CDC-X417YU CD/FM player with all: player, connecting cord,
security removal tools, and mounting bracket. Remote provided and
working, needs attachment plate.

This was removed from my previous vehicle and is in good working
order. Great to have for moving to CDs in your vehicle.

Also, has an input jack for your MP3 player on the front of the unit!
Wish my current player had this great feature.

Adapter connecting cables can be ordered from Crutchfield.com.
see:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

under seller remoloid

any questions gladly answered