Sanitarium

Default POP when I turn off my car

Turn off thumps occur *usually* because you have a line level signal
processor powering down before the amp.

Some amps do not have a "soft start / stop" feature and thump/pop when
they are turned off. Pyramids are notorious for this.

Garrett

Mike Sims wrote:

My sub woofer goes *POP* when I turn my car off. The amp is brand new.
Is this dangerous, and how can I stop it?

Behringer Eurorack UB802 question? TheKeith General 5 March 2nd 04 11:41 PM
Yamaha R-3 Bux General 3 February 3rd 04 01:48 PM
Remote power off not powering off Mike Sims Car Audio 12 August 22nd 03 03:29 PM
Audio Problem CW Car Audio 2 July 13th 03 05:14 PM
Turn off "beep" on Sony CDX-4170R? Christopher Grenness Car Audio 2 July 10th 03 04:02 AM