I need car boom now how?

Old December 27th 09, 12:53 AM posted to rec.audio.car,rec.audio.tech
Fuquan Hodges

Default I need car boom now how?

Shaquifa wrote:
> "Richard Crowley" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Peter Larsen wrote:

>>> Ah, it never crossed your mind that is just that little bit overdone
>>> that makes it look like a hoax?

>> Indeed, it has all the halmarks of a troll and worthy of
>> ignoring any further response. And any further nonesense
>> from the OP will gain him/her/it a prominent and permanent
>> place on my twit list.

> It be a safe bet that none o y'all lived next door to avttref for any
> length of time. If y'all did, y'all would unnastan the audio hell it put
> you thru.
>
> S.

I don't unnastan whut u be talkin bout y0!
Old March 23rd 10, 07:21 AM
kartinkent kartinkent is offline
Junior Member

I need car boom now how? Shaquifa Tech 9 December 27th 09 12:53 AM
I need car boom now how? MOSFET Car Audio 0 August 25th 09 06:48 AM
Immigration Boom Towns are now Ka-Boom Towns BretLudwig Audio Opinions 0 October 27th 08 12:40 AM
BABY WANT BOOM BOOM Joscelin Car Audio 0 May 31st 04 07:09 AM