Mondeo Amp Install

Old April 12th 09, 04:03 PM posted to rec.audio.car
Dan Atkins

Default Mondeo Amp Install

Hi All,

I'm going to install a sub and amp into my car and I was wondering if anyone
could tell me the best way to get the 12v wire from the battery into the
actual car? I've got a mk3 mondeo

It was easy in my old escort but i can't seem to see any easy way out of the
engine bay in this car.

Thanks in advance
Dan

Old April 12th 09, 07:58 PM posted to rec.audio.car
Dan Atkins

Its okay i've sorted it, managed to find a small gap near the passenger side
wing,

Dan

Old April 12th 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.audio.car
Dan Atkins

Old April 12th 09, 08:36 PM posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

That was easy, your very welcome. All in a day's work.

MOSFET

"Dan Atkins" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I'm going to install a sub and amp into my car and I was wondering if
> anyone could tell me the best way to get the 12v wire from the battery
> into the actual car? I've got a mk3 mondeo
>
> It was easy in my old escort but i can't seem to see any easy way out of
> the engine bay in this car.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Dan

Mondeo (UK) Sound Inputs Martin Car Audio 0 May 3rd 05 10:25 PM
Ford Mondeo Ghia? Jamez Car Audio 0 November 28th 04 03:13 PM
Ford Mondeo Visteon (SatNav) Tel Mute? Foxhunter Car Audio 0 April 28th 04 12:40 PM
Ford Mondeo 6000cd problem Ravi Car Audio 1 March 17th 04 02:22 AM
Changing Speakers [Ford Mondeo] pedro06 Car Audio 0 February 12th 04 02:25 PM