Alpine TDM 7534S...looking for wiring harness or power plug or harness diagram

Old January 19th 10, 07:13 AM posted to rec.audio.car
bighornybob[_2_]

Default Alpine TDM 7534S...looking for wiring harness or power plug or harness diagram

http://www.alpine.com.au/membership/index.asp

Hi John

I tried all my old links including www.alpine.com.au
and there aren`t any manuals for that model anymore.
You should sign up http://www.alpine.com.au/membership/index.asp and see if
any other models are similar, 1996 vintage kit.
I do know lots about alpine amps of that era, and have docs on them.
I kept my cassette for many years after CD`s came on-stream as the skips in
my Toyota 4x4 would have driven me crazy.

Can send you a Zip file with some links for parts and manuals, but your
email is no good.

Rob
Old January 22nd 10, 04:17 AM posted to rec.audio.car
jbclem

Rob,

It turned out that the car radio/cassette in question was a stock VW radio
(made in Mexico) in an Alpine TDM7534S box. Probably someone bought the
Alpine to replace the VW radio, stored the VW in the Alpine box...and years
later it was given to me (Freecycle) as an Alpine.

I'm getting some electric plugs for the VW radio and I'll try it out. But
this brings up a question about Alpines you might be able to answer. I live
in a canyon with difficult FM reception, and I've always wondered how good,
or bad, the Alpine radio/cassette players were in the FM area. And if there
were any particular models that were better. I see older Alpine radios on
eBay at decent prices, so it's probably easy to acquire one. My standard
of excellence (FM wise) is the Blaupundt Tucson; I have several of them but
their cassette players always seem to have troubles. I've always heard the
Alpine had the best cassette section, but was never sure about the FM
section.

Or I may have to learn how to repair the Blaupundt cassette part...that's
probably the ultimate solution.

Thanks for the effort, I also spend some time trying to track down the
Alpine plugs and didn't figure it out until I realized (with the help of
someone from this newsgroup) that the plugs weren't matching any of the
Alpine ones. A closer look at the box and the radio solved that dilemma.

John

"bighornybob" > wrote in message
> http://www.alpine.com.au/membership/index.asp
>

> Hi John
>
> I tried all my old links including www.alpine.com.au
> and there aren`t any manuals for that model anymore.
> You should sign up http://www.alpine.com.au/membership/index.asp and see

if
> any other models are similar, 1996 vintage kit.
> I do know lots about alpine amps of that era, and have docs on them.
> I kept my cassette for many years after CD`s came on-stream as the skips

in
> my Toyota 4x4 would have driven me crazy.
>
> Can send you a Zip file with some links for parts and manuals, but your
> email is no good.
>
> Rob

Alpine TDM 7534S...looking for wiring harness or power plug or harness diagram jbclem3 Car Audio 0 December 2nd 09 01:38 AM
Wiring harness Daniel Snooks Car Audio 0 June 22nd 05 01:42 AM
Eclipse 5341R wiring harness plug pinouts diagram Mike Staton Car Audio 4 March 9th 05 05:53 PM
Looking for a Pioneer DEH-P7200 Wiring Harness/Plug DOHCLUDE Car Audio 2 May 12th 04 03:57 PM
HELP Nak CD-700 wiring harness 0|s Car Audio 6 September 19th 03 12:32 AM