ScottW

Default Frist on Clark

Only the blind can't see that Clark is a liar.

ScottW

MINe 109

In article Q459c.12448$1I5.7402@fed1read01,
"ScottW" wrote:

Only the blind can't see that Clark is a liar.

Is he the unfortunate basketball coach recently fired by the Miami Heat?

Stephen
Bruce J. Richman

"ScottW" wrote:

Only the blind can't see that Clark is a liar.

Is he the unfortunate basketball coach recently fired by the Miami Heat?

Stephen

That would be Perry Clark, and the team would be the University of Miami, not
the Miami Heat, our NBA team.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Stephen wrote:

"ScottW" wrote:

Only the blind can't see that Clark is a liar.

Is he the unfortunate basketball coach recently fired by the Miami Heat?

That would be Perry Clark, and the team would be the University of Miami,

not
the Miami Heat, our NBA team.

Google headlines strike again! Thanks for the correction.

Stephen

Not a big deal, but you're welcome. By coincidence, at the time I responded to
your post, I was watching the Miami Heat's first nationally televised game in 2
years - against the Dallas Mavericks.

An ubelievable game!!! After going to overtime, due to some phenomenal 3-pt
shooting from the Heat's Rafer Alston (also known as Skip-to-my-Lou, the NYC
playground legend) that got them back from a 9 pt. deficit with less than 3
minutes to play, picture this:

There are 2.5 SECONDS left in the game, and the Heat arer losing by 2 pts.
Doesn't look good. They get the ball out of bounds after Dallas scores,
and........... with 2.5 seconds left, a pass is made to Alston who promptly
hits another 3 pt. shot for a 119 to 118 win. Unbelievable !!

All that said, I still think of my great times in Austin whenever I settle down
with chicken-fried steak, sourdough bread, and Dr. Pepper - all of which this
New England transplant first discovered there .

(Hook 'em, Horns!!!).

Bruce J. Richman

MINe 109

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MINe 109 said:

Is he the unfortunate basketball coach recently fired by the Miami Heat?

That would be Perry Clark, and the team would be the University of Miami,
not
the Miami Heat, our NBA team.

Google headlines strike again! Thanks for the correction.

E for effort.

Ramsay hadn't been in the news for a while...

Stephen
MINe 109

In article ,
(Bruce J. Richman) wrote:

Stephen wrote:

"ScottW" wrote:

[...]

Basketball is fun to watch. Austin doesn't seem to choose among the
Texas team for rooting interest, except for the Spurs presence at Taco
Cabana.

All that said, I still think of my great times in Austin whenever I settle
down
with chicken-fried steak, sourdough bread, and Dr. Pepper - all of which this
New England transplant first discovered there .

Texas health food. The local food that amuses me is "Texas toast". It's
big.

(Hook 'em, Horns!!!).

The 'horns men are out of the NCAA, although they did about as well as I
expected. The ladies play on!

Stephen
Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius wrote:

MINe 109 said:

Is he the unfortunate basketball coach recently fired by the Miami

Heat?

That would be Perry Clark, and the team would be the University of

Miami,
not
the Miami Heat, our NBA team.

Google headlines strike again! Thanks for the correction.

E for effort.

Ramsay hadn't been in the news for a while...

You don't saye. Maybe Krooger can blame Al Quada on our behalf.

LOT'S !!! He's probably just another member of the tube/vinyl bigot
conspiracy.

Bruce J. Richman

tor b

Only the blind can't see that Clark is a liar.

You haven't read the book, have you Scot? You don't know what you're talking
about, do you Scot? You only know what you've read from the
character-assasinating republican spin doctors, don't you Scot? Pathetic.
Grow a brain.