FS: BOZAK URBAN B-300 VINTAGE SPEAKERS

Old December 11th 04, 04:57 PM
Ken Drescher

Default FS: BOZAK URBAN B-300 VINTAGE SPEAKERS

Some old school speakers from the 60's. Large cabinets. 16 ohm. Great for use
with tube gear. Email for details.
<P><a href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.html>audio.net</a>, Used
Audio Shop<P>Now entering our 10th year of operation.<P>100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.

Old December 12th 04, 02:40 AM
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

In article , "Ken Drescher"
> wrote:

> Some old school speakers from the 60's.

Wonder if the school knows they're missing yet. Info sent to authorities,
if you have additional info please send to:

http://www.greenville.k12.sc.us/index.asp

Perhaps dad has Daniel dumpster-diving now!

Bluebook value? NOTHING.

RIPOFF ALERT!

Old December 12th 04, 02:40 PM
Ken Drescher

Actually these are 8 ohm. Click here for more information and 12 images.

http://members.aol.com/KDresch/bozakb300.html

Old December 12th 04, 03:28 PM
Robert Morein

"Ken Drescher" > wrote in message

> Actually these are 8 ohm. Click here for more information and 12 images.
>
> http://members.aol.com/KDresch/bozakb300.html
> <P><a href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.html>audio.net</a>,

Used
> Audio Shop<P>Now entering our 10th year of operation.<P>100% Customer
> Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.

These are beautiful.
I grew up listening to similar speakers.

Old December 12th 04, 09:59 PM
ansermetniac

On 12 Dec 2004 13:40:25 GMT, (Ken Drescher) wrote:

>Actually these are 8 ohm. Click here for more information and 12 images.

http://members.aol.com/KDresch/bozakb300.html
><P><a href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.html>audio.net</a>, Used
>Audio Shop<P>Now entering our 10th year of operation.<P>100% Customer
>Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.

I check ebay for Bozak every day. These may be great speakers but you
are way to high in price. About double.

Abbedd

________________

Go To Abbedd's Place For the MP3S of the Week

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/abbedd

Boycott Inglotted CDS
http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/noinglottecds.htm

"Knowing what without knowing why is not knowing what"
"If Music is important,then anti-Musicality is even more important"
"I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made."
FDR
Old December 13th 04, 12:55 AM
Radioman390

>Drescher is not selling junk. These are fine speakers. He is just
>asking too much. Do not twist it into something that will allow you to
>have a purpose in life

Amazing how this guy can have the only newsgroup in the world, specifically
constructed to exclude him. Sort of like Donald Trump in reverse.

Actually I think he's an agent for EBay, driving people OFF these types of
newsgroups to EBay where they must pay to be listed, and pay again if the item
is sold.

Certainly worthy of a news story that a non-RAMBluebook site had to be created,
to exclude ONE person. What an honor or dishonor. I'm glad I'm not him. What's
even more pathetic is that he plays both sides of the street. If you Email him
you get an email back saying its not him saying these things. Schizoid?

BTW, I agree about the Bozaks; they have a very special sound that just exudes
luxury. I had a store in Stamford about 10 miles from the factory, but could
never get the line, although I had dealerships Audio Research, IMF,
Magnaplanar and others. But I visited the factory many times.