Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey

Default Carbon Composition Resistors

I found another bag of random values cleaning out the garage. First
person to e-mail me a mailing address gets it. Most are 10% types
some 5% and 1% values here and there.

Noise from phantom power resistors, again David Josephson Pro Audio 13 October 9th 05 09:06 PM
Carbon Resistors effect on tone smq Vacuum Tubes 0 February 9th 04 09:08 PM
Glass resistors? Nuclear Vacuum Tubes 7 November 11th 03 04:09 PM
Fisher 400 - Output tubes: resistors - supposed to be there? Pete Snyder Vacuum Tubes 2 November 5th 03 01:51 PM
Capacitors and Resistors Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 10 July 3rd 03 03:09 AM