BP

Default opinion please

Can someone inform me about the available devices to EQ subwoofers, if they
are any good,noisey etc?........thanx

--
www.williamperitore.com

Arny Krueger

"BP" wrote in message

Can someone inform me about the available devices to EQ subwoofers,
if they are any good,noisey etc?........thanx

Here's a very flexible, inexpensive device that bears a closer look:

http://www.behringer.com/PEQ2200/index.cfm?lang=ENG

It is good for most subwoofers, but due to the roll-off below 15 Hz, I
wouldn't recommend it for SOTA subs. In fact, due to the roll-off below 15
Hz, I'd recommend it for most low-to-mid priced subs that need some spectral
shaping.