Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default William Gheen on White Nationalists

William Gheen on White Nationalists

Nov 14th, 2009 by Hunter Wallace

http://immigrationclearinghouse.org/...hare-the-hate/

"I found this over at Immigration Clearinghouse. It is a new William Gheen rant against White Nationalists. The highlights:

- He threatens lawsuits against David Duke and Stormfront.

- He proudly claims to have ”spent eight years of my life working
in civil rights campaigns and working to elect minorities to public
office”.

- He threatens to use the police to “remove these racists from our
midst.”

- He calls White Nationalists a domestic enemy.

- He threatens to show the public how Stormfront and “white
nationalist outfits” are assisting the SPLC and ADL.

- He claims blacks and Hispanics are welcome at his events; White
Nationalists are not.

I could only find two posts about the ALIPAC Tea Parties on
DavidDuke.com and Stormfront. The Duke link appears to have been
removed. It is only available in the Google cache. I can’t find
Gheen’s rant on the ALIPAC site either.

It is another testament to the stupidity and worthlessness of
conservatism. I’m willing to bet that +90% of ALIPAC supporters are
over 35. The Tea Partiers are overwhelmingly aging Baby Boomers.
Conservative rhetoric will fade with that generation. They won’t live
to see the long term consequences of their actions.

These failures will lose the fight over comprehensive immigration
reform. They have lost every other battle of the culture war. It is
going to happen sooner or later. All the “illegal aliens” will get
amnesty and become U.S. citizens. America’s immigration laws will be
liberalized and the floodgates will be cast open. Millions of non-
Whites from the Third World will swarm in. Illegal immigration will
cease to be an issue because all future “illegals” will come here
legally.

We will have a permanent racial underclass seething with hatred
against the White man. Predictably, they will feel alienated from the
White majority and will rebel against it in various ways. Predictably,
the Jewish overclass will encourage them to do so. As their numbers
grow, they will feel emboldened. They won’t assimilate. Instead, they
will make ever more outrageous demands. The declining White majority
will find itself under ever more pressure to appease them. Obamacare
is but the first taste of that bitter cup.

Looking backward, when some future historian writes The Decline and
Fall of White America, the conservative movement will be identified as
one of its primary causes. These losers will be remembered for
clinging to the fantasy of a postracial, multicultural nirvana until
the tipping poing when White political power was broken by sheer
numbers. Conservatism is nothing more than ”implicit whiteness.” It
has no other constituency.

In the future, Whites won’t be able to get the schools they want, the
neighborhoods they want, the public services they want, the culture
they want, the leaders they want. In some parts of the country, like
where I live, this is already the norm. If you are a White male under
the age of 35, you’re a moron if you support outfits like ALIPAC and
the conservative movement."

Tags: Activism, Conservatives, Diversity, Immigration,

http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=8123
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/200...-nationalists/