Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Where's Scottie-o?

Has Witless really given up proselytizing on RAO? I shouldn't joke about
this. It's not a game.

Did everybody hear about Big Brother's latest intrusion into the free market?
This one was in California, as usual. The leftist pinko authoritarian
fascists in Sacramento have decreed that consumers will NOT BE ALLOWED to
purchase television sets of their choosing. Only certain "energy efficient"
ones will be allowed to grace the shelves of California's stores. Once again,
consumers are being told what to buy and what not to buy. It's shameful.

woof!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 18, 6:32*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Has Witless really given up proselytizing on RAO? I shouldn't joke about
this. It's not a game.

Did everybody hear about Big Brother's latest intrusion into the free market?
This one was in California, as usual. The leftist pinko authoritarian
fascists in Sacramento have decreed that consumers will NOT BE ALLOWED to
purchase television sets of their choosing. Only certain "energy efficient"
ones will be allowed to grace the shelves of California's stores. Once again,
consumers are being told what to buy and what not to buy. It's shameful.

woof!

You really should go check out the San Diego Chargers group.

2pid has no friends there either, and they all think he's a moron.
It's hilarious!

I wonder if 2pid blames it on the cliques and elitists there too.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

woof!

You really should go check out the San Diego Chargers group.

2pid has no friends there either, and they all think he's a moron.
It's hilarious!

I wonder if 2pid blames it on the cliques and elitists there too.

Your question presupposes that Scooter realizes the others find him to be a
moron. Has that been established?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 18, 7:16*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

woof!

You really should go check out the San Diego Chargers group.

2pid has no friends there either, and they all think he's a moron.
It's hilarious!

I wonder if 2pid blames it on the cliques and elitists there too.

Your question presupposes that Scooter realizes the others find him to be a
moron. Has that been established?

It took years for him to realize that here.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

wrote:
Shhhh! said:

woof!

You really should go check out the San Diego Chargers group.

2pid has no friends there either, and they all think he's a moron.
It's hilarious!

I wonder if 2pid blames it on the cliques and elitists there too.

Your question presupposes that Scooter realizes the others find him to be a
moron. Has that been established?

It took years for him to realize that here.

I saw a bug-eating reference, but it was for a different Scott.

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 18, 10:59*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
Shhhh! said:

woof!

You really should go check out the San Diego Chargers group.

2pid has no friends there either, and they all think he's a moron.
It's hilarious!

I wonder if 2pid blames it on the cliques and elitists there too.

Your question presupposes that Scooter realizes the others find him to be a
moron. Has that been established?

It took years for him to realize that here.

I saw a bug-eating reference, but it was for a different Scott.

I think I see what 2pid was talking about all that time here.

On the SDC group they ask him things like "What game were you
watching?" or "As usual, I have no idea what you mean".

Here it would have been, "What an imbecile!"

What 2pid meant by "being polite" was that he craved to be called an
imbecile, but *subtly*. LoL.