Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default note to mr. jammies

I'm impressed that you've managed to contain your misogyny for two
consecutive posts in a civil exchange with Mistress Jenn. Yours is an
achievement never matched by the Krooborg or Witlessmongrel. I hope you've
tumbled to a long-term solution to your hatred of the fair sex so you'll be
able to maintain a tone of politeness in the long term.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

mr. jammies has the usual 'borg quotient of social grace.

I'm impressed that you've managed to contain your misogyny for two
consecutive posts in a civil exchange with Mistress Jenn. Yours is an
achievement never matched by the Krooborg or Witlessmongrel. I hope you've
tumbled to a long-term solution to your hatred of the fair sex so you'll be
able to maintain a tone of politeness in the long term.

Yawn...

Three in a row with Jenn. Are you feeling OK?

BTW, if you ever do figure out who's attacking whom on RAO, go ahead and post
your brilliant deductions. Anything is better than your usual cussing and
spitting in anger.

Note to self D. Moreno Pro Audio 0 December 27th 06 08:40 PM
here's a note tubeguy Audio Opinions 5 May 29th 05 06:47 PM
a note to all of you Robert Morein Audio Opinions 46 April 25th 05 01:20 PM
Note to PD ScottW Audio Opinions 14 December 8th 04 03:13 AM