Posted to rec.audio.opinion
newbie newbie is offline

Default Earphones

When I'm walking, I wear a hat while listening to audiobooks on CDs.

Since earbuds don't stay in my ears, I bought Sennheiser PMX100 Supra-
Aural Mini-Neckband Stereo Headphones. However, its headband tightly
surrounds my neck and the earpads press so hard on my ears that my
ears hurt.

Can you recommend other headphones?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

hophead said:

Can you recommend other headphones?

Headphones are definitely a personal preference and it can be tricky to
balance sound quality, comfort and convenience.

There's no need for so much drama, your majesty. All that's needed is the
proper modifications to your cranial superstructure so you can dispense with
external headphones altogether. Here's an example of the cutting-edge tech
that will resolve this problem for everybody who's still completely organic:

http://tinyurl.com/yh5qklq

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 10, 1:00*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
hophead said:

Can you recommend other headphones?

Headphones are definitely a personal preference and it can be tricky to
balance sound quality, comfort and convenience.

There's no need for so much drama, your majesty. All that's needed is the
proper modifications to your cranial superstructure so you can dispense with
external headphones altogether. Here's an example of the cutting-edge tech
that will resolve this problem for everybody who's still completely organic:

http://tinyurl.com/yh5qklq

Those are clearly and obviously monaural.

I do think the 3D ocular implant is cool though.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Headphones are definitely a personal preference and it can be tricky to
balance sound quality, comfort and convenience.

There's no need for so much drama, your majesty. All that's needed is the
proper modifications to your cranial superstructure so you can dispense with
external headphones altogether. Here's an example of the cutting-edge tech
that will resolve this problem for everybody who's still completely organic:

http://tinyurl.com/yh5qklq

Those are clearly and obviously monaural.

Maybe he didn't want to rush in with both ears. Ever think of that? Or maybe
he doesn't have health insurance and he had to scrimp and save to pay for the
procedure.

I do think the 3D ocular implant is cool though.

He's not really bald, you know. That's a latex dome-cover.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

hophead said:

There's no need for so much drama, your majesty. All that's needed is the
proper modifications to your cranial superstructure so you can dispense with
external headphones altogether. Here's an example of the cutting-edge tech
that will resolve this problem for everybody who's still completely organic:

http://tinyurl.com/yh5qklq

True, I hadn't considered the 'borg option.

Speak first, think later. Typical human behavior.

But shouldn't those eyes be gouged out to alleviate all pesky human-
style bias?

The Floobydust is with you, young Earman.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
hophead hophead is offline

In article ,
says...

The Floobydust is with you, young Earman.

As long as that Floobydust acts as a 'borg repellent I'm OK with that.

Earphones puzzle [email protected] Pro Audio 28 October 15th 08 03:23 PM
earphones Damir Stiglic Tech 5 November 28th 06 09:56 AM
Sennheiser earphones: dB 1V RMS vs others SPL dB mW ? John Hall Tech 11 August 23rd 06 05:42 AM
FA: ETYMOTIC ER-4P EARPHONES - NO RESERVE music one Pro Audio 0 June 16th 05 11:30 PM
How to connect earphones Phil Balder Vacuum Tubes 7 November 22nd 03 11:29 PM