Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Note to Marc

Did you see mr. jammies whining about our "club"? That reminded me of the
Krooborg's raving about our "clique" and Witlessongrel's yapping about
"elitists".

So on the one hand we see jammies bitching about coded messages (otherwise
known as amity in Normal World), and on the other he complains that we refuse
to engage him in his propaganda war because we're "afraid". That's quite a
hefty package of neuroses mr. jammies has to lug around.

BTW, pyjie is a rabid Usenet "christian", which means he feels justified in
acting like a **** because he believes he can "save" others from ...
whatever, I forget the details.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
pyjamarama pyjamarama is offline

On Nov 17, 12:00*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Did you see mr. jammies whining about our "club"? That reminded me of the
Krooborg's raving about our "clique" and Witlessongrel's yapping about
"elitists".

So on the one hand we see jammies bitching about coded messages (otherwise
known as amity in Normal World), and on the other he complains that we refuse
to engage him in his propaganda war because we're "afraid". That's quite a
hefty package of neuroses mr. jammies has to lug around.

Middius suffers another brain spasm, thusly:

BTW, pyjie is a rabid Usenet "christian", which means he feels justified in
acting like a **** because he believes he can "save" others from ...
whatever, I forget the details.

I'm a "christian?"

Really?

"rabid" no less?

Hmmm...

Does this mean I have to give back my bar mitzvah money?

snicker

Keep twitching, genius.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 17, 2:00*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Did you see mr. jammies whining about our "club"? That reminded me of the
Krooborg's raving about our "clique" and Witlessongrel's yapping about
"elitists".

So on the one hand we see jammies bitching about coded messages (otherwise
known as amity in Normal World), and on the other he complains that we refuse
to engage him in his propaganda war because we're "afraid". That's quite a
hefty package of neuroses mr. jammies has to lug around.

BTW, pyjie is a rabid Usenet "christian", which means he feels justified in
acting like a **** because he believes he can "save" others from ...
whatever, I forget the details.

I think Scott is down for the count this time. It makes sense that
another imbecile would snatch the baton from his hand and start
running down the boulevard.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless's relief mutt growled:

BTW, pyjie is a rabid Usenet "christian", which means he feels justified in
acting like a **** because he believes he can "save" others from ...
whatever, I forget the details.

I'm a "christian?"
Really?

I drew that inference from your yapping a few days ago.

"rabid" no less?

You're definitely rabid about some topics.

Does this mean I have to give back my bar mitzvah money?

Indeed it does. The sooner the better. And you need to apologize to the rabbi
and the entire congregation for lying to them.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

[CORRECTED TEXT]

On Nov 17, 3:14*pm, Boon wrote:

I think Scott is down for the count this time. It makes sense that
another imbecile would snatch the [stick] from his [mouth] and start
running down the boulevard.

FAO Marc.. Boon Audio Opinions 0 May 14th 05 01:29 AM
Mrs Marc Phillips Lionel Audio Opinions 8 August 30th 04 08:53 PM
Note to Marc Phillips Lionel Chapuis Audio Opinions 9 September 11th 03 06:07 PM