Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default All the nimrods are sayin' it

Recently, Scottie Witlessmongrel yapped that access to the health care system
is a privilege one has to earn. Of course we all jeered. We who are a teensy
bit enlightened jeered, anyway. But now it turns out Witless didn't formulate
that hideous thought on his own. The notion that only certain members of
society are entitled to the fruits of medical science runs wide and deep
through the "conservative" ;-) sectors of America.

In the past, certain "conservative" leaders have touted the role of organized
religion in compensating for the deficiencies of capitalism. We enlightened,
non-sheeplike citizens jeered at that too. Some church groups do perform
charity and help the downtrodden, but for every dollar they can raise, at
least ten dollars are wasted on self-aggrandizing TV preachers who are purely
entertainers.

Witlessmongrel didn't invoke the infamous "thousand points of light" cliche
when he parroted the heartless party line. I suspect that's because, selfish
dog that he is, Scottie doesn't donate anything other than old clothes to his
church. He has plenty of money to spend on lavish bribes for his discontented
wife, but nothing at all to spare for those in need.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
pyjamarama pyjamarama is offline

On Nov 6, 1:12*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

Middiot whined:

"Some church groups do perform charity and help the downtrodden, but
for every dollar they can raise, at least ten dollars are wasted on
self-aggrandizing TV preachers who are purely entertainers."

You have any evidence of this stunningly stupid claim or should it
just be assumed that it's typical left-wing "gimme more free ****"
bloviating?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

pyjamaborg puled:

[...]

Middiot

Did you 'think' of that one yourself, pj?

You have

[snip puling]

So you finally got that caricature sketch done. Congratulations. I'm sure
spending $3 on spec must have been an agonizing decision for you. But the
results show you made a wise investment:

http://tinyurl.com/ycjks22