Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

Default The insanity of Arnii Krooger

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"calvin coolidge" wrote in
message

Arny seems to be gloating
because he can troll Jenn and get her to respond.

"seems"???

LOL!

While it is pathetic that this has become his life's work,

In your dreams. I trolled Jenn waayyy to easily. I surprised even myself!
It's typical of what happens when a superior mind takes control of a
weaker one. That's what predominates on RAO these days - weaker minds.

So your pet Goldfish/Slug/Cockroach makes you do this eh?

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"TT" wrote in message
. au...

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"calvin coolidge" wrote in
message

Arny seems to be gloating
because he can troll Jenn and get her to respond.

"seems"???

LOL!

While it is pathetic that this has become his life's work,

In your dreams. I trolled Jenn waayyy to easily. I surprised even myself!
It's typical of what happens when a superior mind takes control of a
weaker one. That's what predominates on RAO these days - weaker minds.

So your pet Goldfish/Slug/Cockroach makes you do this eh?

TT

Morning TT.

What a poor deluded fellow Mr. K has proved to be:-)

He rubs his hands with glee at trolling Jenn. It's probably the
highlight of his day.

Anyone with half an eye on this forum can see that Jenn,
along with most other posters are head and shoulders
above Mr.K in intellect, and also knowledge of
things audio/musical.

Superior mind??? LOL.

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 16, 7:28*am, "Iain Churches" wrote:
"TT" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
m...
[...]

GOIA saying he has a "superior mind" is like 2pid saying he has
"superior intellect".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

GOIA saying he has a "superior mind" is like 2pid saying
he has "superior intellect".

The comparison is true. Let's face it grasshopper, you're so embarassed by
your every post to Usenet that you won't associate your true name with them
Just about everybody who reads your bilge knows the reason why. It's spew!
It's garbage!

You have no intelligent posts to point to and say: "See I really do have a
mind, no matter what I upchuck on RAO".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

On Mar 16, 7:56�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

GOIA saying he has a "superior mind" is like 2pid saying
he has "superior intellect".

The comparison is true. Let's face it grasshopper, you're so embarassed by
your every post to Usenet that you won't associate your true name with them
Just about everybody who reads your bilge knows the reason why.

Because if he gave his real name you would report him to his superior
officer.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"calvin coolidge" wrote in
message

On Mar 16, 7:56?am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

GOIA saying he has a "superior mind" is like 2pid saying
he has "superior intellect".

The comparison is true. Let's face it grasshopper,
you're so embarassed by
your every post to Usenet that you won't associate your
true name with them
Just about everybody who reads your bilge knows the
reason why.

Because if he gave his real name you would report him to
his superior officer.

Why would that be a threat if what grasshopper did was reasonable and
proper?

What I did to Marc only worked because of what Marc was posting. His boss
exercised good judgement and saved Marc from himself.

BTW Cal, aren't you another case of the very same thing? Isn't it also true
that you're so embarrassed by
your every post to Usenet that you won't associate your true name with them?
Of course its true and you can't deny it!

Just like grasshopper, just about everybody who reads your bilge knows the
reason why. It's tripe. Your fear that someone you know that matters would
know what you are doing is just about the only rational thing in your mind.
:-(

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

On Mar 16, 12:07�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"calvin coolidge" wrote in

On Mar 16, 7:56?am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
[...]

:-(-

That sounds like you're reading off a script. Too bad it doesn't
apply. But let's face it. People like you are the reason why other
people choose to remain anonymous on Usenet. Period. It has nothing
to do with content. It's just the wish to remain protected against
people like you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"calvin coolidge" wrote in
message

On Mar 16, 12:07?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"calvin coolidge" wrote in

On Mar 16, 7:56?am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
[...]

true name with them? Of course its true and you can't
deny it!

Just like grasshopper, just about everybody who reads
your bilge knows the reason why. It's tripe. Your fear
that someone you know that matters would know what you
are doing is just about the only rational thing in your
mind. :-(-

That sounds like you're reading off a script.

Weak attempt to distance yourself from the truth, noted.

Too bad it doesn't apply.

Denial isn't a river in Eguyp.

But let's face it. People like you are the reason why other
people choose to remain anonymous on Usenet.

If you mean that being around people who can actually take responsibility
for their acts scares you, grasshopper, then yes. I understand that to
simpering cowards like you who hide behind aliases, people like me must
appear to be about 8 feet tall.

Period. It has nothing to do with content.

It has everything to do with the fact that your content is so pathetic that
it is nothing that you want to be associated with in the real world.

It's just the wish to remain protected against people like you.

If you were behaving in a way that you believed in grasshopper, you would
not feel the need to be protected from the consequences of your weird,
childish behavior.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I understand that to simpering cowards like you who hide
behind aliases, people like me must appear to be about 8
feet tall.

Yep! I must agree. An 8' tall pile of snot and excreta!
And it's still growing despite how much you continually
throw around!!!!!!

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

On Mar 16, 4:00�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"calvin coolidge" wrote in

On Mar 16, 12:07?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"calvin coolidge" wrote in

On Mar 16, 7:56?am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
[...]

It just means that you seem to have the same response for everyone.
That says a lot about your mental state.

Too bad it doesn't �apply.

Denial isn't a river in Eguyp.

I don't what Eguyp is.

But let's face it. People like you are the reason why other
people choose to remain anonymous on Usenet.

If you mean that being around people who can actually take responsibility
for their acts scares you, grasshopper, then yes. �I understand that to
simpering cowards like you who hide behind aliases, people like me must
appear to be about 8 feet tall.

I'm not sure why you're calling me grasshopper. In prison, that's what
homosexuals call men they want to conquer. If that's your game, then
I'm out.

�Period. �It has nothing �to do with content.

It has everything to do with the fact that your content is so pathetic that
it is nothing that you want to be associated with in the real world.

I know. You keep saying that. I've only posted a few times so it
seems strange that you have focused on me without once responding.
That is why I think your response is just a reflex and not the truth.

It's just the wish to remain protected against �people like you..

If you were behaving in a way that you believed in grasshopper, you would
not feel the need to be protected from the consequences of your weird,
childish behavior.-

That is a really silly statement. Most people are anonymous on the
Internet because it is filled with crazy people and stalkers.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 16 Mar, 20:16, "TT" wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
*I understand that to simpering cowards like you who hide
behind aliases, people like me must appear to be about 8
feet tall.

Yep! *I must agree. *An 8' tall pile of snot and excreta!
And it's still growing despite how much you continually
throw around!!!!!!

TT

Arny standing on a pile of his own excrement is a very scary sight,
indeed.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 16, 8:26*pm, calvin coolidge
wrote:

That is a really silly statement. Most people are anonymous on the
Internet because it is filled with crazy people and stalkers.

Indeed, you are exactly correct.

In the 'mind' of an insane person "anonymity" may indeed be a
"reasonable" defense against the logic of an argument. In fact the
reasonableness of remaining anonymous on the Internet will elude
someone whose wiring harness has a short in it.

Fortunately most people are not insane. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"calvin coolidge" wrote in message
On Mar 16, 4:00?pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

It's just the wish to remain protected against ?people like you.

If you were behaving in a way that you believed in grasshopper, you would
not feel the need to be protected from the consequences of your weird,
childish behavior.-

That is a really silly statement. Most people are anonymous on the
Internet because it is filled with crazy people and stalkers.

Well you have just had words with one of those crazies ;-) Give him half a
chance and will be accusing you of paedophilia and then ringing your boss
and telling him that you have made death threats! Hence the term GOIA -
Good Old Insane Arny.

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"TT" wrote in message
. au
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I understand that to simpering cowards like you who hide
behind aliases, people like me must appear to be about 8
feet tall.

Yep! I must agree. An 8' tall pile of snot and excreta!
And it's still growing despite how much you continually
throw around!!!!!!

Wow, that was really smart of you Terry, and a definite contribution to the
positive atmosphere around here. I'm sure that reading this would make your
alleged wife and kids oh, so proud of you!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 17, 3:15�am, "TT" wrote:
"calvin coolidge" wrote in message

On Mar 16, 4:00?pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

It's just the wish to remain protected against ?people like you.

If you were behaving in a way that you believed in grasshopper, you would
not feel the need to be protected from the consequences of your weird,
childish behavior.-

That is a really silly statement. Most people are anonymous on the
Internet because it is filled with crazy people and stalkers.

Well you have just had words with one of those crazies ;-) �Give him half a
chance and will be accusing you of paedophilia and then ringing your boss
and telling him that you have made death threats! � Hence the term GOIA -
Good Old Insane Arny.

Cheers TT

When he responded to me, I could almost smell his bad breath from
here. I guess I'm the victor because I got him to respond to my
troll. In honor of St. Paddy's Day, should I dance some sort of a jig?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 17, 9:53*am, calvin coolidge
wrote:

When he responded to me, I could almost smell his bad breath from
here. *I guess I'm the victor because I got him to respond to my
troll. In honor of St. Paddy's Day, should I dance some sort of a jig?

He responds to mine too. I take no pride in it because he's insane and
quite easy.

I also don't measure my worth as a human being that way. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

wrote:

When he responded to me, I could almost smell his bad breath from
here. �I guess I'm the victor because I got him to respond to my
troll. In honor of St. Paddy's Day, should I dance some sort of a jig?

He responds to mine too. I take no pride in it because he's insane and
quite easy.

I also don't measure my worth as a human being that way. ;-)

Agreed. Although someone should ask him about "Kimo."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

On Mar 17, 10:11�am, hophead wrote:
In article 9bcd49e4-56bf-47ca-af1a-03493e06191d@
17g2000vbf.googlegroups.com, says...

Agreed. �Although someone should ask him about "Kimo."

Hmmm... a somewhat 'borgish individual named "Kimo" did show up in one
of the audio groups I participate in, but if it's Krooger he's showing a
lot of restraint. While Kimo exhibited some borg-like tendencies, he's
mostly held back on the snot so far.

But we'll see: it's the snot that always gives Arnii away.

A couple of friends of mine told me it was definitely him. I've looked
in the Google archives and I've seen Arny boast about participating on
other forums in a civil manner, so that is the restraint you are
talking about. But it seems like he is targeting Jeff Dorgay who
apparently told him to buzz off when he complained about Boon.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

https://www.booksonboard.com/index.p...ok&BOOK=332405

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimo_Kaulani

Hmmm... a somewhat 'borgish individual named "Kimo" did
show up in one of the audio groups I participate in, but
if it's Krooger he's showing a lot of restraint. While
Kimo exhibited some borg-like tendencies, he's mostly
held back on the snot so far.

But we'll see: it's the snot that always gives Arnii
away.

Who is Arnii?

A new invisible friend of yours? ;-)

A couple of friends of mine told me it was definitely
him. I've looked in the Google archives and I've seen
Arny boast about participating on other forums in a civil
manner, so that is the restraint you are talking about.

Most of the places I play would throw the lot of you out on your libelous
little ears in a heartbeat.

But it seems like he is targeting Jeff Dorgay who
apparently told him to buzz off when he complained about
Boon.

Dorgay did exactly what he should have done - told Marc to straighten out
and fly right if he wanted to work for him. I won the "last man standing"
contest that time through. Too bad there isn't a Dorgay for Atkinson.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 17, 1:56*pm, calvin coolidge
wrote:
On Mar 17, 10:11 am, hophead wrote:

says...

Agreed. Although someone should ask him about "Kimo."

Hmmm... a somewhat 'borgish individual named "Kimo" did show up in one
of the audio groups I participate in, but if it's Krooger he's showing a
lot of restraint. While Kimo exhibited some borg-like tendencies, he's
mostly held back on the snot so far.

But we'll see: it's the snot that always gives Arnii away.

A couple of friends of mine told me it was definitely him. I've looked
in the Google archives and I've seen Arny boast about participating on
other forums in a civil manner, so that is the restraint you are
talking about. But it seems like he is targeting Jeff Dorgay who
apparently told him to buzz off when he complained about Boon.

GOIA? Posting anonymously?

I suppose it's different on his beloved HTML groups. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

On Mar 17, 12:06�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"calvin coolidge" wrote in

[...]

According to the Google archives and posts on other forums, that is
not what happened at all. Excerpts from his emails to you were posted,
and it is clear that Dorgay thought you were a crazy person and told
you to stop contacting him. He also explained that Boon was an
independent contractor and that Dorgay could not tell him what to do.
That was posted right here.

On another forum Phillips explained that he bowed out of Usenet
because he did not want his fun and games on RAO to affect the
magazine in any way and that he told Dorgay he would leave, not the
other way around.

But as I'm noticing here, you tend to shape things to your advantage.
Since no one here seems to listen to what you say, I'm not sure why I
would beother you with the truth either. Everyone here seems to be
ignoring you. I think I will join them.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] stereoeditor@earthlink.net is offline

On Mar 17, 3:06*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
Dorgay did exactly what he should have done - told Marc
to straighten out and fly right if he wanted to work for him.

That's not what Jeff told me.

*Too bad there isn't a Dorgay for Atkinson.

Why? Are you going to formally complain about me too, GOIA?

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default The superiority and consummate power of Arnii Krooger

"calvin coolidge" wrote in
message

According to the Google archives and posts on other
forums, that is not what happened at all.

Prove it.

Excerpts from his emails to you were posted, and it is clear that
Dorgay thought you were a crazy person and told you to
stop contacting him.

There was no need for me to continue to contact Dorgay, as Philips had
already been banned from RAO by that time.

He also explained that Boon was an
independent contractor and that Dorgay could not tell him
what to do. That was posted right here.

You're very mislead. Any employer can tell any employee, full time or part
time or independent contractor, what to do or not do, within the law. Dorgay
clearly told Philips to stay away from RAO. Up until that day, Philips
posted here profusely under his name.

Have you seen Philips post here lately?

On another forum Phillips explained that he bowed out of
Usenet because he did not want his fun and games on RAO
to affect the magazine in any way and that he told Dorgay
he would leave, not the other way around.

That would appear to be a self-serving minor revision of the facts. Whether
he told Doray he would leave or whether Dorgay told him to leave matters
little. The final effect is what counts.

Of course there's a goodly amount of private email between Dorgay and I that
I can't reveal... Sue me for not having as big of mouth as Marc.

But as I'm noticing here, you tend to shape things to
your advantage.

Human beings tend to do that. If you think this this is strange or wrong,
then you are clearly as naive as I suspected that you are. BTW, you just
saw Philips do that and you gave him a pass. Yes, you're objective! ;-)

Since no one here seems to listen to what
you say, I'm not sure why I would beother you with the
truth either.

The people here clearly listen to what I say and object to it profusely.
What are you doing right now, grasshopper?

Everyone here seems to be ignoring you.

Really? The why did you respond to my post? Why does the Middiot keep
posting about me?

think I will join them.

Good for you. Let's see if you have suddenly started to be a man of your
words.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default The consummate power of Arnii Krooger

wrote in message

On Mar 17, 3:06 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Dorgay did exactly what he should have done - told Marc
to straighten out and fly right if he wanted to work for
him.

That's not what Jeff told me.

Why would he tell you that, John? He's on damage control duty.

This was a monumental win for me - cost me nothing, got Phillips to admit
that he paid people to attack me on RAO, and scared a lot of people on RAO
so badly that they run and hide all the time.

Too bad there isn't a Dorgay for Atkinson.

Trolling Atkinson is sooooo easy!

Why? Are you going to formally complain about me too,
my master and commander?

Can't read and comprehend very well, can you grasshopper? I'll spell it out:
AFAIK there is no known person who has the same influence over you JA as
Dorgay has over Phillips. Besides John, you are a lot smarter and
well-disciplined than Philips - while you seem to love to libel me, you stop
short of death threats. You also have the Middiot to do your dirty work,
including the death stuff.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

On Mar 17, 1:22�pm, hophead wrote:
In article afd7f6b8-5b94-4273-909c-32f0e6385663
@a5g2000pre.googlegroups.com, says...

But as I'm noticing here, you tend to shape things to your advantage.
Since no one here seems to listen to what you say, I'm not sure why I
would beother you with the truth either. Everyone here seems to be
ignoring you. I think I will join them.

Yes, please ignore the cockroach.

His whole aim is to troll and disrupt. He especially hates it when
ordinary folks (Normals) share their passion about music or audio. He'll
tell any lie, go to any desperate lengths to interfere with that.

Oh, and thanks for the heads up regarding Kimo. It's amusing that GOIA
is so embarrassed about his posts on web based forums that he has to
hide his identity!

I think that after he went to Marc's employer he shot himself in the
foot. It's clear that a lot of people decided to stop talking to him
after that. So running a sockpuppet may be the only way Arny can get
people to talk audio with him anymore. It almost looks like Jeff and
Marc pulled a good cop-bad cop on Arny.

By the way, I do have to let you in on a little secret. I know Jeff
Dorgay and Marc Phillips and have met them many times. Both are great
guys. I was also at the debate at HE 2005 and met Arny. Cuckoo!
Cuckoo!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"calvin coolidge" wrote in
message

I think

No, you parrot, grasshopper.

that after he went to Marc's employer he shot
himself in the foot. It's clear that a lot of people
decided to stop talking to him after that.

This was a good thing, because most of the people on RAO really have nothing
to say about audio, anyway.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

On Mar 17, 4:09�pm, hophead wrote:
In article e0a5528f-287a-420b-8b36-
,
says...

By the way, I do have to let you in on a little secret. I know Jeff
Dorgay and Marc Phillips and have met them many times. �Both are great
guys. �

Yeah, I believe it. I haven't met either one of them, but I've exchanged
quite a few emails with Boon. His writing is largely responsible for
rekindling my interest in vinyl, and for that I feel a debt of
gratitude.

I really like Dorgay. He's kind of a goofy guy and loves cartoons. It
seemed to me that he was still very in touch with his inner child when
I met him. He is really enthusiastic about the hobby too. I've also
seen him tear people new a-holes on the Internet so I think it's very
unlikely that he would chastise Boon for anything he did here. If he
said anything to Arny it was to shut him up.

I was also at the debate at HE 2005 and met Arny. Cuckoo!
Cuckoo!

Who Arny? Cuckoo? You must be joking!

The one thing I remember about him was that he was always looking over
his shoulder like someone was about to deliver a sucker punch.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
calvin coolidge calvin coolidge is offline

On Mar 17, 4:37�pm, hophead wrote:
In article 845a6d2c-bae2-43e8-b110-
,
says...

I really like Dorgay. He's kind of a goofy guy and loves cartoons. It
seemed to me that he was still very in touch with his inner child when
I met him. He is really enthusiastic about the hobby too. I've also
seen him tear people new a-holes on the Internet so I think it's very
unlikely that he would chastise Boon for anything he did here. If he
said anything to Arny it was to shut him up.

Arny is a consummate liar you know. You can bank on anything he says
about the event as being a fabrication of his diseased mind. I'm sure
Jeff told him to **** off or face harassment charges.

The version I read and heard was pretty close to that. I'm sure Jeff
originally thought "Oh my God, Marc is threatening to kill someone"
and then read up on Arny and said "this guy is just another Internet
fruitcake." When the emails were being passed around the group, I
think I read something close to that. Jeff said something like "I know
who you are Arny, and I'm not responding to any of your emails." I
wish I had saved it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 17 Mar, 16:22, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

..... as Philips had
already been banned from RAO by that time.

Let's petition Susan to ban you!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 17 Mar, 16:34, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Can't read and comprehend very well, can you grasshopper? I'll spell it out:
AFAIK there is no known person who has the same influence over you JA as
Dorgay has over Phillips. Besides John, you are a lot smarter and
well-disciplined than Philips - while you seem to love to libel me, you stop
short of death threats. You also have the Middiot to do your dirty work,
including the death stuff.

I just put some Detroit bus drivers on my payroll
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 17 Mar, 19:15, calvin coolidge wrote:

The one thing I remember about him was that he was always looking over
his shoulder like someone was about to deliver a sucker punch.

or he was looking for a wayward Detroit city bus.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"hophead" wrote in message

I'm a consummate liar you know. You can bank on
anything I say about the event as being a fabrication
of my diseased mind. For example, check out this lie:
I'm sure Jeff told him to **** off or face harassment charges.

Indeed.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"calvin coolidge" wrote in
message

The version I read and heard was pretty close to that.

Yup, its the revisionist history that Marc made up.

Like the sucker you are, you actually believed it!

LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 17, 5:48�pm, wrote:
On 17 Mar, 16:22, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

..... as Philips had
already been banned from RAO by that time.

Let's petition Susan to ban you!!!

Can people be banned from Usenet? I did not know that.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 17, 5:48?pm, wrote:
On 17 Mar, 16:22, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

..... as Philips had
already been banned from RAO by that time.

Let's petition Susan to ban you!!!

Can people be banned from Usenet? I did not know that.

That's Krooglish for "Boon has been advised by his
employer not to take part in discussions with Krueger
on Usenet"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 17, 4:34*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 17, 3:06 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
Dorgay did exactly what he should have done - told Marc
to straighten out and fly right if he wanted to work for
him.

That's not what Jeff told me.

Why would he tell you that, John?

We woudn't he tell me that? I've been acquainted with Jeff since
before he started Tone. While we have had some dsiagreements,
he has always struck me as someone who means what he says.

This was a monumental win for me - cost me nothing, got Phillips
to admit that he paid people to attack me on RAO...

No, that's not correct. No-one pays anyone to attack you,
Mr. Krueger. You manage to have that happen all on
your own :-)

you are a lot smarter and well-disciplined than Philips - while you
seem to love to libel me, you stop short of death threats. You also
have the Middiot to do your dirty work, including the death stuff.

The Google record clearly reveals that I have not "libeled" you, Mr.
Krueger .And as I have explained to you many times, Mr. Krueger,
everyone posts to Usenet independently; there is no causal
connection between anything I post and anything anyone else posts.
That you believe otherwise speaks volumes about your state of
mind, sadly.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile