Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jah Freedom Recording Jah Freedom Recording is offline

Default anyone interested in a sound treatment and studio wiring project in Jamaica?

I own a recording studio company in Negril, Jamaica will be moving to
new digs in the coming few months...I have 2 well equipped recording
studios I am building in the new building and am in need of studio
accoustics treatments and studio wiring...My budget is existent but
somewhat limited...I am looking for someone experienced who is
interested in assisting in wall and accoustics treatments, studio
wiring and intelligent layout within the rooms. if you are interested
in taking on the project or in finding out more please e mail steve at
jah freedom dot com and we can try to hammer out a deal that will work
for both of us...
Thanks
steve