sanitarium

Default Surround glue??

Quickie... what glue should i use to re-attach rubber surround to steel and
cast frame?

Will Home depot adhesives work or do I need to use the expensive stuff @
parts express.

thanks,
Garrett

hushd4

sho-goo. skate boarders use that stuff on there shoes. I also used that
stuff to bond metal and other stuff together and it held up pretty
good.

--
hushd4

Highrollerii

liquid nails..never come up again

--
Highrollerii

Kevin McMurtrie

In article ,
Highrollerii wrote:

liquid nails..never come up again

Liquid Nails melts easily. I deeply regretted the last time I used it
in a car project. It's best left to sealing the joints of sub cabinets,
where taking abuse is more important than having strength.

I'd use Shoe-Goo or, even better, E6000. E6000 is an industrial glue
sold at Tap Plastics and other plastics supply stores. It resembles
Shoe-Goo but should adhere better to more materials.