Ken

Default Any with a tek 422 scope?

I picked up a tektronix 422 scope at a garage sale. unfortunately it seems
the the power supply is smoked. I downloaded a schematic from the bama site
but it doesn't show the power supply just the scope itself. I know it is a
longshot,; Does anyone have a copy of the power supply schematic or better
yet, the manual for the 422 ac/dc power supply.
Thanks

Hogwasher: You don't have to sacrifice friendliness for power
http://www.asar.com/cgi-bin/product....hogwasher.html

Jose V. Gavila

Hello Ken,

If it is useful for you, I can e-mail you a calibration manual for the
422. It is a 100kb file.

Regards,

JOSE

Ken wrote:

I picked up a tektronix 422 scope at a garage sale. unfortunately it seems
the the power supply is smoked. I downloaded a schematic from the bama site
but it doesn't show the power supply just the scope itself. I know it is a
longshot,; Does anyone have a copy of the power supply schematic or better
yet, the manual for the 422 ac/dc power supply.
Thanks

Hogwasher: You don't have to sacrifice friendliness for power
http://www.asar.com/cgi-bin/product....hogwasher.html

Ken

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 03:29:51 -0700, Ken wrote
(in article FQfyc.6843$5B2.3358@lakeread04):

Ken wrote:

I picked up a tektronix 422 scope at a garage sale. unfortunately it seems
the the power supply is smoked. I downloaded a schematic from the bama
site
but it doesn't show the power supply just the scope itself. I know it is a
longshot,; Does anyone have a copy of the power supply schematic or better
yet, the manual for the 422 ac/dc power supply.
Thanks

Hogwasher: You don't have to sacrifice friendliness for power
http://www.asar.com/cgi-bin/product....hogwasher.html

Ken,
Does it have a schematic for the power supply? My manual has all the data for
the scope but doesn't mention the power supply at all. The schematic shows
one end of the connector going to the detachable power supply and that is it.
Oh and great name by the way

Ken

Posted with Hogwasher. Mac first, Mac only:
http://www.asar.com/cgi-bin/product....hogwasher.html

Ken

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 03:23:30 -0700, Lou wrote
(in article ):

Ken wrote:

I picked up a tektronix 422 scope at a garage sale. unfortunately it

seems
the the power supply is smoked. I downloaded a schematic from the bama

site
but it doesn't show the power supply just the scope itself. I know it is

longshot,; Does anyone have a copy of the power supply schematic or

better
yet, the manual for the 422 ac/dc power supply.
Thanks

Hogwasher: You don't have to sacrifice friendliness for power
http://www.asar.com/cgi-bin/product....hogwasher.html

Is your email with nospamaccess removed? it keeps bouncing on me ...hmm