PandSorg

Default Cakewalk and M-Audio

I've got Cakewalk Pro 9 and M-Auido USB Audiophile. I cannot record and hear
playback simultaneously. Cakewalk says it supports full duplex recording.
M-Audio says it can do this if the recording software uses ANSIO. Are these
two products incompatable.

Many thanks,

Mark
Ricky W. Hunt

"PandSorg" wrote in message
I've got Cakewalk Pro 9 and M-Auido USB Audiophile. I cannot record and

hear
playback simultaneously. Cakewalk says it supports full duplex recording.
M-Audio says it can do this if the recording software uses ANSIO. Are

these
two products incompatable.

Many thanks,

Mark

Ask at cakewalk.audio.

Philip Stokes

I've got Cakewalk Pro 9 and M-Auido USB Audiophile. I cannot record and
hear
playback simultaneously. Cakewalk says it supports full duplex

recording.
M-Audio says it can do this if the recording software uses ANSIO. Are

these
two products incompatable.

Many thanks,

Mark

Ask at cakewalk.audio.

I had the same problem with Sequoia and Cool Edit. Seems the USB Audiophile
doesn't support this mode as it stands. I exchanged my new USB version for
the Firewire version (more expensive) and the problem was solved.
There is also far more versatility with the Firewire version.

Philip