Posted to rec.audio.pro
usasong usasong is offline

Default Musician Awards Registration Opens - 17th Annual IAMA (InternationalAcoustic Music Awards)

Registration is now open for the 17th Annual IAMA (International Acoustic Music Awards). IAMA is the preeminent awards for musicians, promotes excellence in Acoustic Music Performance and Artistry. Acoustic artists in various genres can gain exciting radio and web exposure through this competition. Participating sponsors include Acoustic Cafe and Sirius XM Satellite Radio. Win prizes in 8 different categories: Best Male Artist, Best Female Artist, Best Group/Duo, Folk, Americana/Roots/AAA, Instrumental, Open (any musical style or genre), Bluegrass/Country,. There will also be an Overall Grand Prize winner awarded to the top winner worth over US$11,000, which includes radio promotion to over 250 radio stations in US and Canada.

Past winners include: Ellis Paul, Jonatha Brooke, Meghan Trainor (#1 Hit on the Billboard Hot 100 Charts, 200 Album Charts and Grammy Award Winner), Charlie Dore (#1 on the Billboard Charts, artist from UK), The Refugees (#1 on the Billboard Charts), etc.

IAMA is sponsored by: Zagar Guitars, Henriksen Amplifiers, New Music Weekly, Loggins Promotion, Airplay Access, Aspri Reverb, Sirius XM Radio, Acoustic Café Radio Show, Bandzoogle, MixButton, MusicGateway.com, Kari Estrin Management & Consulting, etc.

Hear what people are saying about IAMA:
I am very excited and surprised to win ~ Meghan Trainor, IAMA winner with #1 Hit on the Billboard Hot 100 Charts, #1 debut on the Billboard 200 Album Charts, won a Grammy for Best New Artist, her debut single sold over 15 million copies, making it one of the biggest selling debut singles of all time.

Id like to thank the IAMA for the honor of this award. Its nice to know that there are still nice surprises around the bend on this long winding path of a career. I love a good song writing them, hearing them by other people, and sharing them that seems to fit into the mission of IAMA. Thanks for reminding me Im on the right track still! ~ Ellis Paul, Top winner of the 16th Annual IAMA (International Acoustic Music Awards)

I am thrilled and honored to be recognized. Its also inspiring that my song Put the Gun Down that addresses such a pressing issue in a personal way, can have an impact and win this award, ~ Jonatha Brooke, Top winner of the 15th Annual IAMA (International Acoustic Music Awards)

I have felt more connected with International Music Acoustic Awards far more than any other music award competitions or musician awards. IAMA has followed my facebook page, responded quickly with any questions I've had and I continue to have positive interaction with the staff ~ Amanda Grace, singer-songwriter from Minnesota, USA.

The favourite thing for me is that its so easy to enter your competition online. I experience very helpful people working at the company. I would say that its a great competition to enter into and it is well run and the company are a very professional outfit ~ Paul O'Brien, singer-songwriter from Ireland.

Check out this article in Music Connection magazine:
https://www.musicconnection.com/the-...for-musicians/