Ken Drescher

Default McIntosh C 22 Tube Preamp, original box and docs...

McIntosh C 22 Tube Preamp, $3,499

Image spread: http://members.aol.com/KDresch/c22.html

If you are looking at this you probably already know about the amazing McIntosh
C 22 vacuum tube preamp. It is desirable both a collectable piece of audio
history and a sonically pure audiophile design.

How many C22's offered come with the original box? With original documentation?
From the original owner? Well, this one scores a home run! It includes the
original McIntosh packing, and documentation (instruction manual, schematic,
warranty card, Panloc Instructions). I am selling this on consignment for the
original owner. This particular example is probably in the top 95th+ percentile
in condition. If you are a discriminating audiophile and will only accept the
very best, this C 22 preamp is YOUR piece!

I had my audio technician, who used to work for a local McIntosh dealer, go
though this piece cleaning every switch and control. He also cleaned it
externally and internally. He brought it back up to meet or exceed McIntosh
specs. I will include the invoice as proof of this service. This piece is in
near mint condition. The only distractions I notice are a few missing letters
on the power switch label, a hint of corrosion on the top panel near the tape
equalization knobs and an ID number carefully engraved on the back. That is it
- everything else is pristine. I challenge you to find an overall finer
original C22. This unit even has some former McIntosh clinic certification
stickers on the top from 1973, and 1976. And the sound, well it is magical!
Take a look at all the actual images of the actual unit at the link above.

Approved buyer prepays by money order only. Buyer pays shipping and insurance.
No PayPal, no COD's, no escrow. My reputation is well established (outside of
Brian McCarty's BS). You are welcome to make arrangements to hear this amazing
piece. I will work with you to arrange delivery near the I-85 corridor between
Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC.

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPBrands: Marantz, Pioneer, Kenwood, Advent, Apt, JBL, Technics,
Magnepan, Harman Kardon, AR and many others.P100% Customer Satisfaction
Guaranteed since 1995.