paluzallc

Default amps and subwoofer design

seems like a lot of the "hardcore" equipment looks really dated - I'm
looking for cool, diferent components that sound good too.

are there any respected brands that look good / have good design.

Which amps / speakers do you think look cool?
--
paluzallc
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over half a million post online!

Invalid Spamblock

In article m, paluzallc
wrote:

seems like a lot of the "hardcore" equipment looks really dated -

I'mlooking for cool, diferent components that sound good too.

are there any respected brands that look good / have good design.

what looks good to you (which seems to be more important to you at this
point) may be hideous to others. also, the sound you are looking for may
not be what others are looking for either.

i myself like the clean understated look and lean towards sq. i personally
feel that i would rather have a unit that sounds awesome and looks plain
rather than listen to something that has tons of bells and whistles i dont
need or want. the flash and glitz usually are marketed by companies trying
to compensate for poor sound quality. shop around, though, more
manufacturers are trying to add color and 'cool' new features.

--
"Hmm... upgrades."
-Neo, The Matrix Reloaded
FogHornLegHorn

I'm more worried about sound than looks.... so I can't really help ya... but
those Pioneer REV series look cool..sound decent too...

FHLH.... She's Got the Look....

teamrocs.com

"paluzallc" wrote in message
s.com...
seems like a lot of the "hardcore" equipment looks really dated - I'm
looking for cool, diferent components that sound good too.

are there any respected brands that look good / have good design.

Which amps / speakers do you think look cool?
--
paluzallc
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over half a million post online!
View this thread:

http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=149047

alon levy

check out ORION and ADS their older models kicked ***(befor they got
bought)
--
alon levy
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over half a million post online!
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=149047

Paul Vina

What's wrong with their stuff now? DEI did a hell of a job with both of the
companies since their acquisition rebuilding their(Orion and a/d/s) failing
images.

Paul Vina

"alon levy" wrote in message
s.com...
check out ORION and ADS their older models kicked ***(befor they got
bought)
--
alon levy
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over half a million post online!
View this thread:

http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=149047

HCCAfan

and they get louder now as well!