west

Default **** Off ***** - you ASSHOLE

I had to modify the subject line since no gentlemen took the initiative.
Although the subject line might have some truth to it, It's a tad
disconcerting to see your name and Ass**** emblazoned repeatedly in the
annals or anals of Rat posts.
Cordially,
west

Ptaylor

west wrote:
I had to modify the subject line since no gentlemen took the initiative.
Although the subject line might have some truth to it, It's a tad
disconcerting to see your name and Ass**** emblazoned repeatedly in the
annals or anals of Rat posts.
Cordially,
west

Eh,don't worry..nobody pays attention to it anyways,considering the source.