Wylie Williams

Default Parasound HALO JC-1 amps in Saint Louis

The Speaker and Stereo Store is Saint Louis' Parasound Classic and HALO
dealer. The JC-1's are on demo, powering Gallo Reference 3 speakers.
Pass Labs new X250.5 amplifier is also available for audition,

In business from 1980 to 2003 with an AV storefront, I now have a home
based business focusing primarily on high end, and serving the Saint
Louis MO area. My major brands are Parasound, Pass Labs, Sunfire, B&K,
Gallo Acoustics, Phase Technology. I only ship these brands outside the
Saint Louis area if I am your closest dealer and the factory approves.

Wylie Williams
www.speakerandstereostore.com
314-692-2230