Wylie Williams

Default Yes, Saint Louis, I am in still in business

Since I closed my storefront on Manchester Road people naturally assumed
that I went out of business. What actually happened was a massive
downsizing to a one man shop. Check my website at
http://www.speakerandstereostore.com I have some nice stuff.

Wylie Williams
The Speaker and Stereo Store
Serving Saint Louis since 1980