Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Official AES Dinner Announcement

The combined pro-audio/Ampex/r.a.p dinner will be had on Saturday, Oct 11
at Mayflower Restaurant, 679 N. Spring St. 213-628-0116.

People should meet at 6pm as the show ends, at the Josephson Engineering
booth. From this location, we will figure out some sort of transportation
and people will find some way to translate themselves physically to the
Spring street location where Chinese food will be consumed with audio people.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ralph Barone[_2_] Ralph Barone[_2_] is offline

Scott Dorsey wrote:
The combined pro-audio/Ampex/r.a.p dinner will be had on Saturday, Oct 11
at Mayflower Restaurant, 679 N. Spring St. 213-628-0116.

People should meet at 6pm as the show ends, at the Josephson Engineering
booth. From this location, we will figure out some sort of transportation
and people will find some way to translate themselves physically to the
Spring street location where Chinese food will be consumed with audio people.
--scott

So when do they switch from consuming Chinese food to consuming audio
people (or will they both be consumed concurrently)? ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nate Najar Nate Najar is offline

where Chinese food will be consumed with audio people.

great, now I'm craving chinese. and there isn't ANY in this part of the world.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 10/2/2014 11:57 PM, Nate Najar wrote:

where Chinese food will be consumed with audio people.

I WON'T eat people!!! (Flanders & Swann)

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro

I wonder how the AES show is doing this year. They've extended the
advance registration deadline twice already (midnight October 6, in case
you haven't registered yet) I'm getting announcements of events and
programs at the show twice or more a day. I know that's easier than ever
to do there days, but I wonder if attendance isn't looking so hot and
they're trying harder than ever to drum up business.

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message ...
On 10/2/2014 11:57 PM, Nate Najar wrote:

where Chinese food will be consumed with audio people.

I WON'T eat people!!! (Flanders & Swann)

"People have always eaten people;
What else is there to eat?
If the JuJu had meant for us not to eat people
He wouldn't have made us of meat!"
Posted to rec.audio.pro
PStamler PStamler is offline

On Thursday, October 2, 2014 9:57:09 PM UTC-6, Nate Najar wrote:
where Chinese food will be consumed with audio people.

great, now I'm craving chinese. and there isn't ANY in this part of the world.

Nate, where *are* you? I read a statistic recently that there are more Chinese restaurants in the USA than McDonald's outlets.

Peace,
Paul

Bowl Announcement tmaki[_2_] Pro Audio 1 July 2nd 07 04:37 PM
Announcement -- New Audio Discussion Forum theaudioforum.com Marketplace 0 May 3rd 04 12:42 AM
Announcement -- New Audio Discussion Forum theaudioforum.com General 0 May 3rd 04 12:40 AM
Announcement -- New Audio Discussion Forum theaudioforum.com Vacuum Tubes 0 May 3rd 04 12:19 AM
OT - Announcement Chakaal The Indifferent Pro Audio 35 December 3rd 03 01:50 PM