Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Fantastic video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iiy_...ature=youtu.be

All recorded and produced in (Sony) Vegas , I believe.

Talented dude !

geoff

PS That mic an AT ?

Posted to rec.audio.pro

geoff wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iiy_...ature=youtu.be

All recorded and produced in (Sony) Vegas , I believe.

Talented dude !

Very. Thanks for the link.

geoff

PS That mic an AT ?

--
Les Cargill
Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

"geoff" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iiy_...ature=youtu.be

All recorded and produced in (Sony) Vegas , I believe.

Talented dude !

+1.
Taleneted indeed!

Poly

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Arkansan Raider Arkansan Raider is offline

geoff wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iiy_...ature=youtu.be

All recorded and produced in (Sony) Vegas , I believe.

Talented dude !

geoff

PS That mic an AT ?

Holy. Freeking. Cow!

That was impressive.

Thanks for posting the link, Geoff.

Wow.

---Jeff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Arkansan Raider wrote:
geoff wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iiy_...ature=youtu.be

All recorded and produced in (Sony) Vegas , I believe.

Talented dude !

geoff

PS That mic an AT ?

Holy. Freeking. Cow!

That was impressive.

Thanks for posting the link, Geoff.

Wow.

---Jeff

Apolgies to everyone who masy think it should be banished to rec.video.pro
;-)

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Marc Wielage[_2_] Marc Wielage[_2_] is offline

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:46:01 -0800, geoff wrote
(in article ) :

All recorded and produced in (Sony) Vegas , I believe.

Talented dude !
------------------------------snip------------------------------

He is, but I'm hearing some AutoTune on those lead vocals.

Just sayin'.

--MFW

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Anahata Anahata is offline

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 01:13:01 -0800, Marc Wielage wrote:

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:46:01 -0800, geoff wrote (in article
) :

All recorded and produced in (Sony) Vegas , I believe.

Talented dude !
------------------------------snip------------------------------

He is, but I'm hearing some AutoTune on those lead vocals.

There's a link to an alternative video now, same recording with no
processing at all.

--
Anahata
--/-- http://www.treewind.co.uk

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mxsmanic Mxsmanic is offline

anahata writes:

There's a link to an alternative video now, same recording with no
processing at all.

And here's Whitney Houston--with nothing else (except some backing vocals):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCwa0mymt-U

Ondes Martenot, a Fantastic Instrument!!!!! Federico Pro Audio 1 December 3rd 07 09:11 PM
A fantastic record store Jenn Audio Opinions 8 August 9th 07 01:21 AM
FANTASTIC LP Jenn High End Audio 0 September 7th 05 12:32 AM
FS: Shameless Mercenary Plug: Fantastic Dynaco ST-70 Jon Yaeger Vacuum Tubes 8 June 8th 05 01:16 PM
An ill-fated excursion into the fantastic world of car MP3 players suckmysav Car Audio 12 July 28th 04 10:03 AM