Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tobiah Tobiah is offline

Default What is a good group to ask about home audio/video configuration?

I mean, I know that this is a good place, but probably
not the correct place.

Thanks,

Tobiah
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Tobiah wrote:
I mean, I know that this is a good place, but probably
not the correct place.

Thanks,

Tobiah

there kind of isn't one. Might try alt.tv.tech.hdtv, but
it's low traffic. Might be others I don't know about.

--
Les Cargill
Posted to rec.audio.pro
swanny swanny is offline

On 10/02/2012 5:29 AM, Les Cargill wrote:
Tobiah wrote:
I mean, I know that this is a good place, but probably
not the correct place.

Thanks,

Tobiah

there kind of isn't one. Might try alt.tv.tech.hdtv, but
it's low traffic. Might be others I don't know about.

--
Les Cargill

You might find something here.
http://www.hometheatershack.com/

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Marc Wielage[_2_] Marc Wielage[_2_] is offline

On Thu, 9 Feb 2012 08:49:32 -0800, Tobiah wrote
(in article ):

I mean, I know that this is a good place, but probably
not the correct place.

You could try alt.home-theater, but it's kind of a mish-mash.

The website www.avsforum.com is extremely active and goes into this stuff in
great detail. Much subjective opinion, but it's lively.

--MFW