John

Default Maintainence Tech Looking for Position in NYC

Prefer NYC Midtown area
ProTools, SSL, Neve, Otari, studio design and wiring experienced,
20+years in the industry.
Highly motivated self starter unafraid of hard work and looking for the
opportunity to grow in a world class setting. I can ask questions,
think, get the job done and do it with only one posting to a newsgroup.
--
Digital Services Recording Studios
http://www.digisrvs.com
Lou Gimenez

Avatar is looking for techs. If you do freelance work please email me with
your rate
--Lou Gimenez
The Music Lab
2" 24track w all the Goodies