Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Roger Kulp Roger Kulp is offline

Default Fisher X-101 repair and restoration?

I live in Albuquerque,and I was wondering if anybody knows of anyone
who would be willing to do any repair or restoration on a Fisher
X-101,one of the earliest units.I just got an email from the guy at
fisherdoctor.com,who tells me he now only handles local work and walk-
ins only.

Roger Kulp